Sign in to follow this  
EvilElvenElvis

Pushing Moderators to Babysit

I Keep seeing the click of people who have been on the forum the longest try and cause trouble if the moderators dont stop the people they want stopped.more than a few forum members have expressed to me that they dont want topics about new charachters or new things in the game. because the game needs fixed as it is.i suspect that long time members of the forum try to push the moderators to babysit everyone if the mods wont stop people from posting stuff that the group doesent want.so they do crazy stufflike typing in a foriegn language or posting dumbass posts to cause the moderatos to start babysitting the people that they dont want posting stuff.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

yes i only speak english.if your having trouble understandin what my posts say,maybe its time for you to buy some reading glasses. what i was saying is that i think someone in the forum is purposely trying to to cause trouble and sabotage the forum to cause the posts that they dont like to be stopped.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

yes i only speak english.if your having trouble understandin what my posts say,maybe its time for you to buy some reading glasses.

Wow. So salty. Did somebody pissed in your cornflakes this morning ?

And I agree with the poster above you : your english is horrific. And it's coming from somebody whose first language is NOT english.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

yes i only speak english.if your having trouble understandin what my posts say,maybe its time for you to buy some reading glasses. what i was saying is that i think someone in the forum is purposely trying to to cause trouble and sabotage the forum to cause the posts that they dont like to be stopped.

Cause trouble? Like you're seeming to try to do with this thread? 

There's no need to attack someone just because they simply asked you to explain yourself better.

The reason why a lot of "older" member jump into some of these posts is because they clog up the forum space with duplicate threads. Most of the time what I see is just veteran members informing people that there are already threads that exist on a certain topic, and many will even provide a link to said topic. I dont know if you're making this post because some of your threads have been locked or not, but don't try to cry wolf or instigate things on the forums just because you're upset. 

There is enough toxicity in this community as is. If you're going to criticize, please be sure to do it in a constructive manner. Too many times do threads like this turn into name calling and personal attacks for no reason other than "well you don't agree with me, so you're..." so on and so forth. 

Hello,

I do notice many people feel it is time to fix the game and leave out all content. But doing that could hold off content for weeks, or even months, but many people know how you feel. I do agree the game needs fixed but if they were able to release some content, and huge patches; I would be okay with that. 

TiffanyCox A.K.A - Clayton :) 

29 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

I'm not trying to make you angry. However your spelling and total lack of ability to properly write a sentence is getting in the way of what you want to convey. 

On the point of moderation. Some new members don't use the search engine when starting new threads. It's nothing personal. Just the fourm rules. 

Could we all get back on topic here? One person could have asked for him to check his grammar punctuation's, and moved on. We don't need to be bashing each other over something so stupid. Please? :) 

This is a repeat thread, and using the search function would have been just that easy. Always make sure to search what your looking for, before posting.

If you need more information on that; don't be afraid to check this link: http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

We try our best, it'd be nice to actually have some support from the forum members instead of complaints all the time..

Everyone has to be treated the same way, so there's no jumping through punishments straight to bans just because we don't like someone.

Locking this thread before it becomes another flame war.

• Thanks 1

Duplicate threads get closed up simply because they take up space, both in terms of what people see on each page and then actually just physical space on the forum server.

We try to have a bit of a loose hand where possible, but too much repeated stuff can obscure fresher topics and possibly slow loading times down here if it really built up.
Better to have conversations under the same roof than fifteen different ones with the same points being debated.

So, that's why things get closed. It's actually very helpful (but not obligated) when a user has gone and found a relevant thread about the topic that already exists, so the original poster knows where to go before theirs gets locked. If not, I try to provide one.