Ok my daughter asked me today what happens if a councelor found the keys to the car and was far away on the map but then got killed by Jason can the other councelors go get them from the dead body or do the keys respaun to a new location?

If Jason hides that body I guess we are screwed!

Also she asked what if Jason grabbed the keys and I said I'm guessing the Devs will make it so he can't grab them!?

• Like 1

Ok my daughter asked me today what happens if a councelor found the keys to the car and was far away on the map but then got killed by Jason can the other councelors go get them from the dead body or do the keys respaun to a new location?

If Jason hides that body I guess we are screwed!

Also she asked what if Jason grabbed the keys and I said I'm guessing the Devs will make it so he can't grab them!?

Your daughter knows how to spot shit. I never really thought about that.

I'm guessing that if the key-carryer dies :

1) The key will be dropped next to the dead body.

2) If Jason can move dead bodies, he will be able to move the dead key-carryer's body, but the keys will remain on the floor where the death happened, next to the puddle of blood lol.

As for Jason grabbing the keys I assume he won't be able to do that,

• Like 1

I assume any items a counselor is carrying will just be dropped on death and therefore any survivors can pick them up when they find them.

This is where I give the team and Devs a lot of credit because there are so many elements to work with to make a game work!

I build Websites in Dreamweaver Photoshop and Adobe Flash and it's not knowing how to do it that takes so long because I know what I'm doing its more so thinking of the ideas as I go and playing around with the ideas testing them re tweaking them changing them starting over it can get time consuming months later on 1 page and I know video games must be way harder!

Yeah, but to follow up this "what if" with another "what if" is what if Jason kills the key holder, see's the keys or somehow knows this guy or girl had the keys, and camps out and the same spot waiting for someone to try and nab the keys? 

Yeah, but to follow up this "what if" with another "what if" is what if Jason kills the key holder, see's the keys or somehow knows this guy or girl had the keys, and camps out and the same spot waiting for someone to try and nab the keys? 

Then they'll just repair the phone and call the cops in the mean time, or fix the boat. 

Yeah, there are other options even if Jason is locking down one of them.

Of course, there may not be enough slots for every counselor to escape if he does that, but I'm sure that'll lead to some friendly debate ;)

If Jason does camp dropped items it would be a good chance for all remaining players to team up and try to kill him.

If Jason does camp dropped items it would be a good chance for all remaining players to team up and try to kill him.

I wonder if thats ever gonna be a good idea. Like will the couselors be able to surround Jason and beat him like a piñata? BARGH cant wait for more info on combat

Items drop where you die. You'll have to find their body and pick up the item if you deem it to be useful. 

• Like 1

I wonder if thats ever gonna be a good idea. Like will the couselors be able to surround Jason and beat him like a piñata? BARGH cant wait for more info on combat

Well im not sure if having 4 or 5 counselors teaming up on Jason will make it any easier to kill him. We know Jason is pretty op i just wonder how easy or hard it will be for him to kill multiple counselors at once if and when players do team up to attempt a kill win.

Well im not sure if having 4 or 5 counselors teaming up on Jason will make it any easier to kill him. We know Jason is pretty op i just wonder how easy or hard it will be for him to kill multiple counselors at once if and when players do team up to attempt a kill win.

It'd be hilarious if a group of 7 try to gang up on Jason at the start to kill him... and they all die fabulously in less than a minute. Hahaha

• Like 2

Jason getting bum-rushed by a flailing mob of Bookish Girls. Spectacles everywhere.

• Like 1

Jason isn't op. Jason is what op strives to be.

I was sure I know the keys thing from somewhere and there ya go. That video basically answers your question :) It's on the Gunmedia channel

• Like 2

Been so long since those gameplay overview videos i forgot the keys thing was even explained

I also remember the Devs saying that in their in house play throughs that they were able to kill Jason in 1 out of  every 75 matches and they think that when the public plays it will be closer to 1 out every 150,,, its possible to kill Jason,, just not advised lol. Im guessing that will be a very hard to get achivement

Items drop where you die. You'll have to find their body and pick up the item if you deem it to be useful.

Well this cleared it up. I guess if we are into the car exit too deep and we are waiting on the keys, then Jason kill them on the way back, far from us.

We're standing around like, oh what's taking them so long, crap bet they died. Then we have to go to plan B or hunt to find the body.

I like that adds a layer to the game and a feel like the movies.

Wait, was it confirmed that players have only proxy chat?

Hmm, but what if this useful item is dropped into a bush deep in the forest, or dropped into the lake? Maybe make it glint or glimmer in the moonlight to make it visible, or just put some kind of reticle on it.

That brings me to the lake... what if important items are dropped in the lake? Are they just gone?

Hmm, but what if this useful item is dropped into a bush deep in the forest, or dropped into the lake? Maybe make it glint or glimmer in the moonlight to make it visible, or just put some kind of reticle on it.

That brings me to the lake... what if important items are dropped in the lake? Are they just gone?

well i believe players will be able to swim but going underwater im not sure if that is in game then i guess we got to go diving for the dropped items if they do however manage to be dropped in the lake

Just make sure you die somewhere convenient and if you happen to die in the lake....hope your body floats! :)