I was trying to figure out how paranoia would play and I came up with this idea. Possession ,I know alot of you hate Jason goes to hell,but it gave me a cool game mode idea . The match starts kind of like it does now,only the counselors find a body instead of  jason walking at them.One player while be selected to play a counselor that is possessed by jason . However the counselors body wont last long,and you while have to switch bodies by attacking a taking a new body . The goal is as a possessed counselor you must make it to a random spawned cemetery ,to be reborn as jason winning the match . As the counselors you must find out who is possessed and keep them finding the corpse in the cemetery . There is room for alot of adjustments , changes,this is just off the top of my head. I would like to hear what the community thinks.

3 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

im thinking that the long time members of the forum keep making these crazy posts under diffrent  names as to push he moderators to do their job and lock the forum.

Not a long time member . Have you heard this pitch before ?

Yes when people start posting stuff that the majority of the forum members disagree with,they cause trouble to make the moderators do a clean up job and to start babysitting everyone.

@Syomare this has been brought up before. Your end game idea might be new. I'd link it but I'm on my phone and that's a pain in the ass. @EvilElvenElvis that's their job. When a duplicate post pops up, they're supposed to lock it to keep the forums clean. It has nothing to do with "long time members" or causing trouble. It's in the forum rules.

Locking this as there's already threads on it.