Sign in to follow this  
Shelly Finkelstein

What about a functional power box kill ?

Smashing a counselor's head on the power boxes is nice, but I was wondering if it could be possible to have this kill also destroying the power box in the process in a future patch, making it even more useful.

• Like 3

This belongs over in Suggestions/Feedback, but yeah, I think that's a great idea. It'd be fun to be able to give Mitch a proper crackling death, for one, or maybe an alternate kill where you throw them against it or something.

@Shelly Finkelstein I'm definitely on board with this idea. While killing Mitch and Chuck in this manner would be awesome, I am picturing frying Chad's stupid chad-face off! Especially if he is wearing those damn speedos! :lol: To be honest, the idea genuinely brings a smile to my face. ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

@Shelly Finkelstein I'm definitely on board with this idea. While killing Mitch and Chuck in this manner would be awesome, I am picturing frying Chad's stupid chad-face off! Especially if he is wearing those damn speedos! :lol: To be honest, the idea genuinely brings a smile to my face. ? 

Any kill you can do to Chad puts a smile on my face...more like a grin :chadwut:

I knew somebody had made this topic in the past. This is one of my biggest kill requests. Seems rather easy to implement and would be a lot of fun.

In an video of supposed leaked kills (they got the tree and car kill from the sp trailer correct, so I supposed they are credible) there is a electrocution kill, sadly with no Jason animation, just counselor, so I guess it is coming, and I hope not just for single player challenges.