Hi Guys, look , I 'm new to the forum as you will realize , but I still have not read most of the comments. but hey my doubts are as follows .. The first is whether before the premiere video game or when Gameplays will announce the departure of the computer game .. In the last event ( Gamescom ) and was waiting but apparently did not act on precensia that scenario , and good now that I have the ability to be more direct and ask them reiterate , when there will be new information ? Will there be a new Gameplay ? Are we close to the announcement of the departure of game? and that more than anything good friends, greetings and thanks

Stuff

AHHH MY EYES!!!

Ehhh, We should be getting new information (I think) at PAX west

All I can say is Very Soon, mate. Also, white background on black text on a mostly black forum page isn't going to be received well, especially if users are reading in the dark.

All I can say is Very Soon, mate. Also, white background on black text on a mostly black forum page isn't going to be received well, especially if users are reading in the dark.

I apologize. What happens is that I use translator and copy the text , the background turns white . I reiterate my apologies but is now corrected

It was pretty well known that there would be no news at gamescom. However, PAX West I would tune into at about 1030 pm PST

Maybe they'll get Ronnie back into a foot spa again.

...seriously, what the hell had those presenters been smoking? Heavily?

It was pretty well known that there would be no news at gamescom. However, PAX West I would tune into at about 1030 pm PST

I just checked the PAX site and the schedule says Friday, September 2nd at 10PM-11PM PST...but remember what happened at PAX EAST...it started early and a bunch of us missed half of it.  Also, that is 1AM Saturday morning for us on the east coast...so take it easy on the beers Friday night! ;)

You also check Twitch every Friday, Randy G. of GUN Media plays horror games and the team answer questions about the game on their official Twitch page. I hear they've been asked on when a release date is before though... rumor has it. Just don't ask that. They're still aiming for the "Fall 2016" release.

They've stated that in the coming weeks that they will be bringing more videos, and gameplay on livestream when they feel it's polished enough to showcase off. Should be more to come shortly. Plus there should be a new Virtual Cabin update, so who knows what might be to come for this. 

The Friday the 13th: The Game Twitch Page: https://www.twitch.tv/fridaythe13thgame

I just checked the PAX site and the schedule says Friday, September 2nd at 10PM-11PM PST...but remember what happened at PAX EAST...it started early and a bunch of us missed half of it. Also, that is 1AM Saturday morning for us on the east coast...so take it easy on the beers Friday night! ;)

I know, unfortunately when schedules get pushed at an event not much can be done. You are right though it's going to be a late one on the east coast!

Will they have a streaming podcast?

Don't know about a podcast but you can catch the conventions panels live on Twitch.

• Like 1

Don't know about a podcast but you can catch the conventions panels live on Twitch.

Cool, I forgot all about Twitch. Thank you

:)