This game should have a search buttom to play with people who speak our language, How it is possible that option is in a free game like DECEIT and is amazing btw. And this expensive game of  € 37 does not have that option.? I mean you can add the possibility  to "search games" in Spanish, French, German, Russian and English and we can change that option at anytime we want. I think this will improve the community and your sales of course.  Thanks! ;)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Makes sense to me... Of course you can mention it in an lfg post for private matches, but I doubt that would really help.

That would be a nice option. First game if the day today I go in to Quick Play, select North American servers. I was met with a lobby full of Asian symbols, pings around 300, and some guy saying,

"I am a Japanese meatbar, meatbarl, meat-barl" 

Some girl tries to clarify, "Met-bar"

He states again the he is a "Japanese meatball"

They must have been from various Asian countries, I can't read their language (the names) so I don't know, but they were all trying to communicate in English. Maybe it was a mix of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean players or something. Can't lie, it was entertaining. 

I set my xbox location preference to North America to filter out the Euro-polskis that always shout at you in game chat on most games. 9/10 for Friday 13th everyone speaks English which is good for teamwork. The downside is of course the ping but the game only lags when the host is based in Antarctica.

I like this idea.

I play on the European servers and nobody can speak English most of the time. But I don't really have that big of a problem with it.

I DO have a problem with outrageous pings; can we please have dedicated Russian servers so they can go there to play? They aren't Western Europe!!!!