Syomare

If looks could kill

If looks could kill   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which jason do you think has the worst concept /design ?

• Kid Jason
    • Part 2 Jason
    • Part 3 Jason
    • Part 4 Jason
    • Part 5 Roy
    • Part 6 Jason
    • Part 7 Jason
    • Part 8 Jason
    • Part 9 Jason goes to hell
    • Part 10 Jason X pre-uber
    • Part 10 Jason X Uber
    • Freddy vs. Jason
    • 2009 reboot Jason

On 1/10/2018 at 9:46 PM, JJ-ROXX said:

have to go with the FVJ design, it's too plain and seems to be the base for alot of merchandise and his look in Mortal Kombat

I've noticed that too. There was a Youtube video I watched with Friday the 13th comics and cartoons, the FvsJ design is used heavily. Guess that version of Jason was the first version first-time fans saw of him.

Part 8 Jason looks goofy when unmasked but the most badass when masked, still gotta vote for part 8, whoever made the special effects make up should feel ashamed of him-/herself

How come his facial features look so different from movie to movie? Continuity wise, I always thought that made zero sense. Between 2 and 3, he loses all his hair and his beard, yet it was supposedly the next day. And the zombie Jasons look so different from each other that I can't really even start 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

How come his facial features look so different from movie to movie? Continuity wise, I always thought that made zero sense. Between 2 and 3, he loses all his hair and his beard, yet it was supposedly the next day. And the zombie Jasons look so different from each other that I can't really even start 

Yup that’s totally bullshit.

Different make up artists different results, totally bs and stupid, he doesn’t even have blue eyes as zombie Jason which is funny because Hillbilly Jason from part 2 had blue eyes.

I loved the way he looked in Part II. All they would've had to of done for continuity sake is have a clip that wouldn't have to be any longer than three seconds of him shaving his hair off after he pulls the machete out in the beginning of Part III. The explanation could be that he had mange anyway and it was falling out to begin with, so he just finished it off. It would add to the animal like quality of Jason living off the land that they had described. For Part IV, they should've just used the make up from the end of Part III from the dream sequence. I would leave Jason's unmasked appearance in Jason Lives the same, but would have every movie after it resemble it. Part VII would be the same, but with more skull showing, Part VIII would be the same as Part VII because he didn't really get any new facial damage, and Part IX wouldn't matter because you never see it.

Pre-Uber Jason. I hate it. I fucking hate it with everything in me. It looks like some fat homeless guy with a patchy flat top wearing Casey Jones' (TMNT) mask. I hate that one head to toe.

I do not like the Part 8 face. Ridiculous. But I like everything else about it.

I think Uber Jason is just plain stupid but it gets a pass because it isn't as inexcusable as fucking up Pre-Uber so badly. Like they couldn't just grab one of the masks from the other movies that was lying around? Or costumes. FFS. 

I actually watched the movies backwards from part 7 when I was a kid. Part 2 scared the shit out of me because that was the one, to me, that could be real. I believed it.

Pre Uber Jason looks awful. It just looks so bizarre and looks like somebody haphazardly threw a Jason together without really caring as to what past films had put in place (there was almost a sense of consistency with Jason's design in the Paramount films).

The angular mask is probably my least favorite in the series as well. Just looks strange and unfitting.

Probably the only thing I can think of that I liked about him was the chains he had around his body.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing him in the game, even he were just an additional skin for Uber Jason.

Pre Uber Jason would be fine if he was bald. It's just weird for him to have hair. Normal, unmanaged hair. It literally just looks like Kane Hodder doing a cosplay of Jason without actually being Jason lol. That doesn't even make sense, yet it does.