Jump to content
Syomare

If looks could kill

If looks could kill   

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which jason do you think has the worst concept /design ?

    • Kid Jason
      2
    • Part 2 Jason
      0
    • Part 3 Jason
      3
    • Part 4 Jason
      1
    • Part 5 Roy
      1
    • Part 6 Jason
      2
    • Part 7 Jason
      1
    • Part 8 Jason
      2
    • Part 9 Jason goes to hell
      6
    • Part 10 Jason X pre-uber
      4
    • Part 10 Jason X Uber
      2
    • Freddy vs. Jason
      6
    • 2009 reboot Jason
      3


Recommended Posts

Freddy Vs. Jason was a great movie, but it just didn't fit for me. He looked more like the (2009) remake than anything else, and my opinion stated; The remake sucked...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freddy vs. Jason. Looks more like Frankenstein’s Monster. Especially with the damn platform boots and stupid blazer. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I voted for Reboot Jason - but this is the wrong forum for this bud ;)

 Suggestions & Feedback Thread :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I voted for Reboot Jason - but this is the wrong forum for this bud ;)

 

3 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

 Suggestions & Feedback Thread :lol:

Really? Why ?it's not feedback or suggestions. Can I move it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually liked the reboot . It was like 1,2,and 3 thrown together for one cohesive story.Plus it had some badass kills,u can't deny that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Syomare said:

 

Really? Why ?it's not feedback or suggestions. Can I move it?

I notified @JPops

He may be able to move it for ya :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uber Jason for me.  Just think it is the weakest design.  Jason vs Freddy wasn't a terrible design, just a terrible Jason actor.  The remake Jason was badass.  Jgth would be my next least favorite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Uber Jason for me.  Just think it is the weakest design.  Jason vs Freddy wasn't a terrible design, just a terrible Jason actor.  The remake Jason was badass.  Jgth would be my next least favorite. 

Yeah it was a toss up between Reboot Jason (I'm old school) ;) and Power Ranger Jason for me. Was a tough call. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be All Things Horror.

I think Uber may be my least favorite. Too corny with that cyborg-esque mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

It would be All Things Horror.

I think Uber may be my least favorite. Too corny with that cyborg-esque mask.

They should have called him Jason the Transformer. (Still can't get over that avatar :D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

They should have called him Jason the Transformer. (Still can't get over that avatar :D)

He is typing so fast! It's so spastic I told him I had to have it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

He is typing so fast! It's so spastic I told him I had to have it

I am out of reactions today...Who couldn't put down that offer?!?! :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J9, ughhh! That festering pimple head design is nasty, and the movie was awful too. I like the reboot, just sayin. Back on topic, watching J9 on vhs back in the day reminds me of when Demon was in the outhouse talking to his soon to be dead girlfriend. "I'll feel better when i'm outta here. This shitbox is GROSS!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I dislike Part 9 the most. Never much cared for "Mr. Potato Head". I like how he plays in-game though.😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always hated pre-uber Jason. It just looks so uncreative and poorly thrown together. He looks fat, he doesn't even have a bald cap of any kind to make him look disfigured, etc. Even his eyes look completely normal. It's literally just Kane Hodder wearing a hockey mask with no make up underneath. Yes, we do see his face design in the scene where they pull his mask up, but for the most part, that Jason just looks like a big guy in a mask. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

Personally, I dislike Part 9 the most. Never much cared for "Mr. Potato Head". I like how he plays in-game though.😃

Part 9 was the only film I haven't seen.  I know everyone will hate on me for not seeing it <_< but I didn't want to waste money on it if it wasn't a great movie. You must know from experience? Is Jason goes to Hell a good film?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might piss people off but Part 3. I just find the design basic and boring compared to Part 2 and everyone else. Part 9 is right below it though for being completely hideous and looking like a rotted raspberry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Part 9 was the only film I haven't seen.  I know everyone will hate on me for not seeing it <_< but I didn't want to waste money on it if it wasn't a great movie. You must know from experience? Is Jason goes to Hell a good film?

It's one of my favorites. U will just have to watch it. Either u love or u hate. Just one of those types of movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Part 9 was the only film I haven't seen.  I know everyone will hate on me for not seeing it <_< but I didn't want to waste money on it if it wasn't a great movie. You must know from experience? Is Jason goes to Hell a good film?

I think thats what they were going for. What I don't understand is, if everyone hates it,then way was it the most voted for to be in this game ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

I might piss people off but Part 3. I just find the design basic and boring compared to Part 2 and everyone else. Part 9 is right below it though for being completely hideous and looking like a rotted raspberry.

Part 3 design I thought was good for the movie. It fit the characters, location, and atmosphere. The setting for the movie masked everything else, it was very eerie. My all time favorite part of that movie is when he slowly but slumply walks off the dock :JasonPt3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Syomare said:

I think thats what they were going for. What I don't understand is, if everyone hates it,then way was it the most voted for to be in this game ?

Thank you, I might consider seeing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×