Sign in to follow this  
EvilElvenElvis

Im so Happy i finished the virtual cabin

with the help of youtube and this forum i finished the virtual cabin. as i went into the basement of the cabin i noticed a spot thats before part 2 jason that is covered up. i think it may be Pamela voorhees spot.also in the very top theres another empty tank for UBER JASON.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

with the help of youtube and this forum i finished the virtual cabin. as i went into the basement of the cabin i noticed a spot thats before part 2 jason that is covered up. i think it may be Pamela voorhees spot.also in the very top theres another empty tank for UBER JASON.

There is a lot more to the cabin, Pam sadly isn't in the one tank but you'll figure that out the more you play 

I JUST UPDATED 2.0 AND SEEN UBER JASON AND TENNAGE JASON .IM SOO EXCITED.I ALSO HOPE THEY MAKE ROOM FOR PAMELA VOORHEES. I ALSO SEEN CRAZY RALPHS BIKE IN THE BASEMENT. I WENT TO THE GRAVEYARD AND DUG UP PART 6 JASON AND OPENED HIS CASKET . I WENT ON THE SPACESHIP WITH UBER JASON.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Congratulations, but do we need a thread for this?

• Like 1

This is the second time we've had to close a thread related to the Virtual Cabin from you, Elvis. Please consider this a warning to check forum rules before posting. There are other threads, ones that contain spoilers. 

• Like 1