Lennon

What is your favorite game in 2017?

Does anyone like to play happy wheesl like me? I played it from the beginning of 2017. There was a time when this game was blocked but I opened it and continued playing until now thanks to the following trick: https://unblockedgames247.tumblr.com/post/168004227078 / unblocked-games-happy-wheels
This is my favorite game in 2017. And you, talk about your favorite game in 2017?

• Confused 2

Friday the 13th The Game hands down. It will always be one of the greatest games I've ever played.

Mario Odesssey is 2nd for 2017. Nintendo never ceases to impress me.

Friday the 13th and Pokemon Sun/Moon are my favorite games of 2017. I named my Cubone after Jason Voorhees.

6 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Zelda, last of us (I know it came out a while ago).

If it came out in 2017 it counts!

Friday the 13th The Game, and Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Both made me cry and are great games.

1 minute ago, Daminus said:

Friday the 13th The Game, and Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Both made me cry and are great games.

Friday the 13th the Game made you cry? It made me throw my controller... :angry:

• Haha 1

In terms of stuff that came out this year, Friday the 13th wins for me by a mile. Only game I was looking forward to that didnt end up being total shit. 

Friday the 13th, Zelda, and I know this came out Dec 2016, but I played it in 2017 and loved it!!!  The Last Guardian :) 

Probably Total War Warhammer 2. It would have been F13 if it didn't have so many ridiculous issues that haven't been fixed yet..

Rocket League dominated the majority of my playtime this year, but I also enjoyed Horizon: Zero Dawn, South Park: Fractured but Whole, and Battlefront 2. Friday was up there on the enjoyment list as well, when the game is working properly and a match flows the way it's meant to. 

F13 and For Honor were the two games I played a lot this year but I didn't necessarily liked them enough to call them goty.

So Evil Within 2 is probably goty for me.

My favorite is  Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 slottyvegas.com but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Got everything done except the 999 Koroks and Hyrule Compendium.