3 hours ago, ShankerOne said:

Yeah some guy was giving me crap the other night claiming he ran off and hid behind a rock after using a knife. He was standing right in front of me on my screen so I grabbed him.

I get this when I am a counselor. Jason seems to be at a cabin next door, while I watch through the window. The game then shows that I have high MS, and Jason is onto the window breaking it by the time I can even do anything.

On 1/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, Man In A Pickle said:

There is alot of knives, but there at most like 7.

Just go part 3 and slash people down if pocket knives trigger you that much.

Never said anything triggered me, Susan. And a smarter man would have realized that I was joking when I said "47,000 pockets knives."

@Dolemite

Not many people understand humor on the forums anymore. It's a shame people are to serious to have a laugh once and a while :unsure:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

@Dolemite

Not many people understand humor on the forums anymore. It's a shame people are to serious to have a laugh once and a while :unsure:

Indeed. This place has become a hateful and butthurt drag as of late. No wonder the devs steer clear half the time.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2018 at 12:18 AM, BeautyNumber2 said:

Since everyone is all about the rules lately, this post needs to be locked as there are other posts about it. 

I haven't seen a thread that focuses particularly on this.

"It's just lag"

Sure buddy. Just lag. <rolls eyes>

But this happened to me multiple times and I've seen it during spectating multiple times aa well. Not a ping issue.