Hello all! My name is Grif and I just joined the forums! I love everything about Friday the 13th! My favorite Friday movie is Part 6. Let us talk about one thing. I am making an App for Friday the 13th the Game news! I would like to hear your thoughts if this is a great idea. The main purpose of the app is to show you news on the game and it will help you find players on whatever console you play on! It will probably do more like have a general discussion on the game and much more. It all depends on how people would like to see how this app works. It would be nice to get ideas from fans of the game. Remember, I am doing this all by myself, so I will try to get the app out there as fast as I can. I have plans for the app to be released by the end of February for Android users, and sometime in March for Apple users. So be on the lookout, I will also post here when the app is out. Please give me any ideas for what you would like to see in the app and I will look and see what I can do. This is real, not fake; I promise.   

Here is the beginning of the app in Development (Is not final, work in progress): https://youtu.be/XJfw8UMAANg

Hello again! I have decided that I will need some people to become "Beta" Testers for the app. Becoming a tester doesn't mean you get to use the app early. You will need to give me some feedback on the app like what bugs, glitches, and mainly anything you think should be fixed. We will discuss in a Discord server what you think needs fixing. You need an Android device to become a tester. If you want to become a tester you will need to give me a Savini Jason code for Xbox. Just kidding, just kidding. To become a tester you must tell me why you think you should become a tester in an email. The email is: f13gameapp@gmail.com

By becoming a tester you promise not to show/share the App (It's in early alpha right now, come on) and You will give feedback on the app. That is all. I am very excited to see where this app will go!

Edited by GrifIstheShiz
Insert of link and details on how to become a beta tester
  • Like 4

Cool idea as far as using it to connect with other players.  Bad for the "news" section though as all you will be able to put under it is "soon™".  Be good to have the maps on there as well and weapon stats, counselor stats, etc.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Cool idea as far as using it to connect with other players.  Bad for the "news" section though as all you will be able to put under it is "soon™".  Be good to have the maps on there as well and weapon stats, counselor stats, etc.  

That is a good idea for stats and all. I think I will change "News" to "Coming Soon".

Best of luck to you. 

Perhaps the app could use your phone's GPS and understand your location, suggesting other Steam / PSN users who are in the vicinity, who have your app, and who obviously have the game installed :)

This sounds cool. You should add an Unlockable section too. So people know what they unlock and at what level?

Sweet idea and good luck on it, I'll email you because becoming a beta tester sounds pretty cool to me.

(I am not used to introducing people from the General Discussion) :D

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! Make sure to check out the Forum Rules & Regulations thread (Link Below). Also, if you have any questions feel free to let anyone on the forums know; there are some wonderful people here!

Link to Rules & Regulations thread: http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

Sincerely,

TiffanyCox A.K.A - Clayton

On 1/10/2018 at 2:41 AM, GrifIstheShiz said:

Hello all! My name is Grif and I just joined the forums! I love everything about Friday the 13th! My favorite Friday movie is Part 6. Let us talk about one thing. I am making an App for Friday the 13th the Game news! I would like to hear your thoughts if this is a great idea. The main purpose of the app is to show you news on the game and it will help you find players on whatever console you play on! It will probably do more like have a general discussion on the game and much more. It all depends on how people would like to see how this app works. It would be nice to get ideas from fans of the game. Remember, I am doing this all by myself, so I will try to get the app out there as fast as I can. I have plans for the app to be released by the end of February for Android users, and sometime in March for Apple users. So be on the lookout, I will also post here when the app is out. Please give me any ideas for what you would like to see in the app and I will look and see what I can do. This is real, not fake; I promise.   

Here is the beginning of the app in Development (Is not final, work in progress): https://youtu.be/XJfw8UMAANg

Hello again! I have decided that I will need some people to become "Beta" Testers for the app. Becoming a tester doesn't mean you get to use the app early. You will need to give me some feedback on the app like what bugs, glitches, and mainly anything you think should be fixed. We will discuss in a Discord server what you think needs fixing. You need an Android device to become a tester. If you want to become a tester you will need to give me a Savini Jason code for Xbox. Just kidding, just kidding. To become a tester you must tell me why you think you should become a tester in an email. The email is: f13gameapp@gmail.com

By becoming a tester you promise not to show/share the App (It's in early alpha right now, come on) and You will give feedback on the app. That is all. I am very excited to see where this app will go!

As long as the app is free, it sounds good.

As a CoSc minor I’d be willing to beta test even doe the app idea in general doesn’t appeal to me. 

If you’re only a hobby programmer then send me the raw sauce code as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

You'll probably have the app done by the time we get any sort of game "news". I'm guessing it wouldn't update all that often.

10 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

If you’re only a hobby programmer then send me the raw sauce code as well

I can give you that:

1/4 cup mayonnaise

1 1/2 teaspoons spicy pickle juice

1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup

1 teaspoon yellow mustard

1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

1/4 teaspoon onion powder

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

I can give you that:

1/4 cup mayonnaise

1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup

Programming one thousand islands....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DasMurich said:

I can give you that:

1/4 cup mayonnaise

1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup

Weak sauce. 

7/11 receipt.

If it’s gonna be on the AppStore I’ll be able to make your receipt a little more spicy anyway.