They should mak a skin for J9 pre- explosion .Only difference is his mask doesn't have the huge gash in the side,It would also please the people who want his mask reversed.

The huge gash in the side? Do you mean the axe wound? Because he had that pre-explosion. 

11 hours ago, Alcanx said:

The huge gash in the side? Do you mean the axe wound? Because he had that pre-explosion. 

He's talking about the "eye rip" in the right side of the mask, not the top axe wound from part 3. The eye rip comes from the climax of the film whereas in the beginning the mask was intact.

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

He's talking about the "eye rip" in the right side of the mask, not the top axe wound from part 3. The eye rip comes from the climax of the film whereas in the beginning the mask was intact.

Exactly 

I always get pissed when they switch the eye from which Jason was stabbed...Frustrates me why Jason's face switched eyes? (I haven't seen Part 9, its the only in the series I didn't see)

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

I always get pissed when they switch the eye from which Jason was stabbed...Frustrates me why Jason's face switched eyes? 

They ran a poll on whether they should switch the eye of J9 to make it more consistent with the other jasons.Only problem is they didn't reverse the mask too, so J9 looks a little off because  of it.

Just now, Syomare said:

They ran a poll on whether they should switch the eye of J9 to make it more consistent with the other jasons.Only problem is they didn't reverse the mask too, so J9 looks a little off because  of it.

Reversing the mask is not necessary. The eye rip is unrelated to the Part 4 side wound.

Just now, Syomare said:

Oh okay, I am out of likes for the day :( Thank you for the reply!

5 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Reversing the mask is not necessary. The eye rip is unrelated to the Part 4 side wound.

The rip , I believe was to show his exposed skull and eye socket . With his eyes swapped he loses that cool look from the movie .

10 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Oh okay, I am out of likes for the day :( Thank you for the reply!

Your welcome