I think that we should be able to change the weapons we use as Jason. 

• The way of how it would work is, is that you would be on the Jason customization screen and you can click on the weapon that Jason has and open up a menu where you can buy weapons from 500 - 2000 cp for each Jason and each weapon will include three weapon kill packs and each weapon with have different stats.

• I believe this could work because people want to play as their favorite Jason’s with their most preferred weapon for that Jason like a machete, axe, spear, or a pitchfork. (Not the devils pitchfork but the one part 3 Jason used to hang fox with in part 3) 

• The other reason I bring this up is because the developers gave part 6 Jason his whole arsenal and we can only use two damn weapons he uses in the film, the spear that we only saw in the beginning, and the throwing knives. But yet this Jason uses a survival knife and a machete and both weapons are inaccessible during gameplay and Id love to play as part 6 Jason with the machete because I think that the spear is ridiculous 

• Like 3

Id love to see that, every jason should at least be able to use any weapon from the movie they are from at least, part 3 using the speargun as a ranged weapon for example 

I love this idea, it's probably one of the most requested ideas. So many people want it so I think it's bound to be a feature. I really want the speargun in this game too but I think that's unlikely.

I want it because how can we get the achievement for doing all of the grab kills if some of us that weren’t backers and we can’t do the Savini weapon kills to unlock the achievement

2 hours ago, Lex said:

I love this idea, it's probably one of the most requested ideas. So many people want it so I think it's bound to be a feature. I really want the speargun in this game too but I think that's unlikely.

I agree Jason should be able to have more weapons especially if they're on Jason's person like part 6 though i don't agree with the gun Jason doesn't need that much of an edge and im saying that as someone that's good as Jason and would make it too easy to kill the counselors

2 hours ago, Gojirafan03 said:

I want it because how can we get the achievement for doing all of the grab kills if some of us that weren’t backers and we can’t do the Savini weapon kills to unlock the achievement

You dont need Savini Jason kills for that achievement :)

57 minutes ago, JJ-ROXX said:

You dont need Savini Jason kills for that achievement :)

@Gojirafan03 Yeah, PhD In Murder is not dependent on any extra content. Neither the Savini kills or any DLC. I do like your ideas about different weapons for each Jason though. I would love to pull of the triple decapitation from Part 6 (Even though it would be impossible with the game mechanics) for those stun-locking assholes in bunny suits and speedos:

Another great one would be Vera's death from Part 3. You wanna shoot me with shotguns and flares? Here, have a spear in your eye!:

Of course, I could list 20 or more weapons and great kills that Jason could have in the game. There were so many iconic death scenes in the series. That was one thing you could always count on with the Ft13th flicks. :)

• Like 1

Part 3 Machete Swap- Free Add On 

Play as Part 3 Jason with a machete. Gives you ability to do Part 7 Jason's kills. 

Part 7 Weapon Swap Pack- $2.99

Use the legendary tree trimmer from one of Part 7's most iconic kills. Comes with three different kills

Part 8 Weapon Swap Pack- $2.99 

Play as Part 8 Jason with a giant wrench, equipped with three different kills.

^^^^ I could see this being a thing, or at least a way to implement it for a few of the Jasons. 

1 minute ago, deathbat96777 said:

Part 3 Machete Swap- Free Add On 

Play as Part 3 Jason with a machete. Gives you ability to do Part 7 Jason's kills. 

Part 7 Weapon Swap Pack- $2.99

Use the legendary tree trimmer from one of Part 7's most iconic kills. Comes with three different kills

Part 8 Weapon Swap Pack- $2.99 

Play as Part 8 Jason with a giant wrench, equipped with three different kills.

^^^^ I could see this being a thing, or at least a way to implement it for a few of the Jasons. 

I think all Jason's should be able to use different weapons. We all know every film there were a variety of weapons used. I wish they would add a normal pitchfork to the mix as well.

On 1/10/2018 at 8:04 AM, Rexfellis said:

@Gojirafan03 Yeah, PhD In Murder is not dependent on any extra content. Neither the Savini kills or any DLC. I do like your ideas about different weapons for each Jason though. I would love to pull of the triple decapitation from Part 6 (Even though it would be impossible with the game mechanics) for those stun-locking assholes in bunny suits and speedos:

Another great one would be Vera's death from Part 3. You wanna shoot me with shotguns and flares? Here, have a spear in your eye!:

Of course, I could list 20 or more weapons and great kills that Jason could have in the game. There were so many iconic death scenes in the series. That was one thing you could always count on with the Ft13th flicks. :)

Prefer this. +1

EDIT: We want for jason use weapon for unknown word from movie. And but chainsaw would be great.

oordzay4acaz.gif

22 minutes ago, SametChan said:

EDIT: We want for jason use weapon for unknown word from movie. And but chainsaw would be great.

oordzay4acaz.gif

That is a brush cutter, which you could possibly see one day in the game. As for a chainsaw, it will almost certainly never happen. Jason NEVER used a chainsaw, and since it is so firmly associated with Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre series, I guarantee they want to stay away from it.

@cwlunatic

I would love to see the famous Corkscrew kill added to the game. That was a classic of the film, one of my favorite movies out of the whole series. Beside Part 3 which i think had the best atmosphere.

Just now, TiffanyCox said:

@Cokeyskunk

Jason would whoop Leatherface's ass any day!

That's another thread altogether.

@Cokeyskunk

Ohh, no way! I'd want to see shit go down in real life. Not over a video game forum :D 

(Ahm, I am taking this thread off topic...we can get back to talking specifically "weapons" now.)

This subject has been brought up so many times. The last time it was brought up I can swear it played out the same way it is now.

All Jasons were capable of using each others weapons at one point. Now they can't.

What's funny is this thread was created by a new member, which is cool. But why are so many old memebers engaging in it?

thi topic has been largely discussed. Please use the search feature to see if anthread exists prior to creating a new one.