Sign in to follow this  
Gojirafan03

Let me introduce myself

Hello everyone my name is David I was born and raised in the US and my love for horror movies started when I watched Friday the 13th Part VI Jason Lives which had gotten me interested into watching the rest of the Friday the 13th movie series which has made me into a huge fan. I’m also a huge fan for Japanese Monster movies but that isn’t the purpose of why I joined the Friday the 13th Forums page. I wanted to join to try and help bring new ideas to the table about the game, maybe meet some new people, and try and show some of the Friday the 13th artwork and replicas I’ve won off of giveaways and created myself

Hello David,

Welcome to the forums! I would love to see some of your artwork and replicas! If you have any questions feel free to let me know and I can try my best to answer them. :) 

Make sure to check out the Forum Rules & Regulations thread! Here is a link: http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

Sincerely,

TiffanyCox A.K.A - Clayton

Welcome to the forums!

Part VI was also the first film I saw in the series as well, back around '91 on  late night tv. And I'm also a bit of a kaiju fan, Godzilla mostly :)

Like Clayton said, it'd definitely be good to see any of your artwork and replicas as well.

In the meantime, if you're interested in finding any new players from here, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Plenty of tags in there so worth a browse and feel free to post your own.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

• Like 1

Welcome!

On 1/8/2018 at 5:35 PM, Gojirafan03 said:

my love for horror movies started when I watched Friday the 13th Part VI Jason Lives

Watched it twice over the holidays. Too much fun!

Do you prefer to use Jason 6 in the game?

I’m not a huge fan for part 6 in the game mostly because they gave him a bad morph recharge so it makes it harder for me to morph at the end of the road and shift straight into the car and stop it. The other problem I have is how we get part 6 Jason’s full arsenal on his tool belt but we’re stuck using only a spear which is the most pain in the ass weapon for me to use in the game