Sign in to follow this  
TomDice

First four matches today, ugh

I was picked as Jason 3 times in a row. So obviously this means I got stabbed by 436,000 pocketknives. Great way to start the day, then the very next match a random just ran me over with a car. It’s one of those days. 

It sucks.

One of those days can literally sour you on this game and push you away for weeks.

I know from experience.

• Thanks 1

Pour yourself a nice cold drink, turn on some easy listening, and try again tomorrow. It will get better.

• Like 1

Yeah dont sweat it man.. i play once a month now just because i miss it. Then that shit happens to me (5 stuns in a row, finally a grab but oh pk, slash slash spray spray, 4 stuns) lol makes me laugh right now but in the moment you want to punch the tv.

• Haha 1

This game is like flies landing on a good pile of shit one day, and a gross one the next. You never know what the day will bring and when it finally comes, your almost to nervous to try it :D 

• Haha 1

Happens to us all, like the other day I opened every empty draw whilst every other player had fireworks, pocket knives, shotguns etc. Then next day I found an elusive tape fixed and used the phone with conveniently placed fuse and managed to fix boat and escape with no sweat. 

• Like 1