4 minutes ago, Codygraham 1011 said:

Give us everything in offline bots because when you play offline with no internet you lose everything 

...What?

What I mean is that when you play offline with internet you can level up and unlock stuff just fine. but when you play with no internet you lose everything and have nothing to use.

1 minute ago, Codygraham 1011 said:

What I mean is that when you play offline with internet you can level up and unlock stuff just fine. but when you play with no internet you lose everything and have nothing to use.

Are you saying that you don't have a consistent internet connection to level up and unlock stuff with?

1 minute ago, Codygraham 1011 said:

So what console are you on? I am about to lose my Playstation plus, but still have internet; will I still have my data saved from before?

26 minutes ago, Codygraham 1011 said:

They need to make it in a future patch that when ur offline with no internet you can still level up or you get everything right away 

Please don't triple post. You can hit "edit" on your first post and add additional comments.

On topic: That sucks. And it would be nice (or essential) if they could add the feature of having your data dated and saved locally, so it can be uploaded to their servers once you connect to the internet. It would mean that you would have to be careful not to use your account on someone else's console (or PC), before making sure all your local files on your system are sent to the servers first. I'm not even too sure if consoles can save data locally.

Hmm, I can see why they might not wanna do this. A lot of people could mess up their data this way and cause more problems then they'd think.  

I think I see where you’re going and it makes sense because you can’t do much without internet on Friday the 13th especially simple things like leveling up and the customization process I’ve opened up the game without WiFi once before the latest offline bots update and all I could do was listen to Alice cooper in the end credits. Worst month 1/2 of my life I had to catch up and thank god we had a whole week of double xp so that really helped me. But I do see what you are getting at

Customization is actually saved locally on PCs, maybe on consoles too. I have 2 PCs running the same account and I have different kill configurations for Jason, on each, and different outfits and perks for counselors. 

The only things I think that save to the servers are badges, achievements, XP and CP.

looks like we need to explain them what offline means. ofc they introduce a offline mode that you can´t play offline properly. what else was to be expected? damn, the more the time goes by, the more it sucks that illfonic got this game. and not someone else.

It really sucks the only way i can get progress and play as my favorite jason is when i hotspot my ps4 and that uses data they need a update so there is somthing like online progress and offline progress

@Wofpakz, this discussion was had back earlier in the year. Since then they have discussed having client side saves so you wouldn’t lose your online progress when your offline or when the servers finally go down and online play isn’t available anymore. They never gave a definite answer, just said they were looking into it.