Ghost Rider Vorhees

An idea out of left field to help Jason deal with the wolf packs

Just putting this out for discussion, plus it could be potentially used canonically(in a supernatural way)...

When dealing with the packs of counselors, what if Jason could enact an ability to call down 1-2 bolts of lightning that would strike a counselor or two. This ability can only be used outdoors. In my head, I'm seeing this play out when a bolt hits somebody, it would cripple(not kill). All counselors(Jason would be unable to move until the ability is finished. He wouldn't be stunned, just unable to move.) would stumble within the area of effect. All counselors would suffer temporary blindness(new side effect?) for a few seconds(5-7 seconds?). This could give Jason some breathing room and perhaps force the pack to rethink strategy. I'm thinking that the cooldown would be a minimum of 60-120 seconds and would hit no more than two counselors per usage. 

The inspiration for this came from the scene where Tommy and his buddy dug up Jason and a bolt of lightning struck.

As mentioned above, this is clearly something out of left field, but I feel is worth exploring.

1 hour ago, Ghost Rider Vorhees said:

Just putting this out for discussion, plus it could be potentially used canonically(in a supernatural way)...

When dealing with the packs of counselors, what if Jason could enact an ability to call down 1-2 bolts of lightning that would strike a counselor or two. This ability can only be used outdoors. In my head, I'm seeing this play out when a bolt hits somebody, it would cripple(not kill). All counselors(Jason would be unable to move until the ability is finished. He wouldn't be stunned, just unable to move.) would stumble within the area of effect. All counselors would suffer temporary blindness(new side effect?) for a few seconds(5-7 seconds?). This could give Jason some breathing room and perhaps force the pack to rethink strategy. I'm thinking that the cooldown would be a minimum of 60-120 seconds and would hit no more than two counselors per usage. 

The inspiration for this came from the scene where Tommy and his buddy dug up Jason and a bolt of lightning struck.

As mentioned above, this is clearly something out of left field, but I feel is worth exploring.

Where do you get this from? This doesn't really make sense, and I don't feel it would really "work".

Are you high? I am talking acid and bath salts high. 

Lightning. We could simply put in an attack for Jason to swing 180 or 360°. Add a quick block, unblock mechanic instead of having so much time to reset animations. Maybe more fluid combat.

• Haha 1

Lightning bolts by the power of MammaPamela Skull!

Not a bad idea, but I can see Jason's exploiting it to the extreme. A high grief and salt experience if unbalanced.

So...Jason is the dovahkiin and learned Storm-Call? Whatever you're smoking, it's some good shit.

Not saying I agree or disagree but he's raised by way of lightning in Jason Lives and when he is turned back in to a child in Jason Takes Manhattan there a couple of those cliche last breath type lightning strikes on The Statue of Liberty and there's thunder and lightning going in to overdrive at the end if Jason Goes To Hell once he's stabbed. 

So, it isn't so foreign to the character. 

Just sayin'

Simple solutions..

1.)  If Jason melee attacks a counselor thats holding a weapon.  Counselor drops the weapon.  

2.) One melee attack form Jason should be as powerful as stepping in a trap.

3.)  Melee attacks from Counselors should not knock down jason.. Only a slight stun.

4.) Jason should be immune to stun for 5 seconds after being stunned by a counselors melee weapon attack.

Dumb dumb dumb....