The car should be nerfed so things like this aren't possible any where on the map:

I played a game just now where I had a Vanessa drive a Chad (he was in the passenger seat) and she parked it against the edge of the map. She got out and ran from the car but Chad was stuck in the passenger seat and had no way to open or escape with the car door since it was against an impassable terrain. And obviously the Jason could do nothing to reach the passenger door to get him out. Vanessa made a run for the cops while Jason was secure and focused on trying to get the kill on Chad. 

I had to spectate (Adam and I are survived via cops) this Jason figure out what to do for ten minutes until inevitably the timer ran out and Chad survived. I immediately made a search on YouTube to see if any players knew of this exploit, and look and behold the video above. This is a complete joke.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

The car should be nerfed so things like this aren't possible anymore:

I played a game just now where I had a Vanessa drive a Chad (he was in the passenger seat) and she parked it against the edge of the map. She got out and ran from the car but Chad was stuck in the passenger seat and had no way to open or escape with the car door since it was against an impassable terrain. And obviously the Jason could do nothing to reach the passenger door to get him out. Vanessa made a run for the cops while Jason was secure and focused on trying to get the kill on Chad. 

I had to spectate (Adam and I are survived via cops) this Jason figure out what to do for ten minutes until inevitably the timer ran out and Chad survived. I immediately made a search on YouTube to see if any players knew of this exploit, and look and behold the video above. This is a complete joke.

Ya this stuff is bullshit. I have seen video's of people all going in Jason's shack and then the driver of the car drives beside it with the driver side door next to the entrance to the shack so everyone is inside the shack and Jason can't get in. Just ridiculous. What is even more ridiculous is that the devs said this stuff was to be fixed in the patch in oct and this patch as well. Yet i have seen people still do it. Like i have said in many posts,, they have tipped the game in favor all the way towards the counselors.

This is a topic that has been discussed at length in the past, I could have sworn that they announced this was a bannable offense and were working on a fix but apparently that hasn't happened yet..

If I can find the old threads on this topic i'll happily send in that video and hope we can slowly whittle down the population of scum in this game. Watching this guy laugh while blatantly cheating makes me want to smack him upside the head.

Your example doesn't make any sense btw @Mr. Blonde.. Jason can grab counselors out of the passenger side seat by using the prompt on the driver's side door so there is no reason that he couldn't have grabbed the Chad in that match. (Unless they managed to break that as well in the last patch)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I cant stand this crap, if you think an exploit is"funny" then just stop playing, bc this kinda crap is stupid 

Edit: Looked the video up on youtube, im not going to play online to test it bc, screw online right now, but apparently this is patched, can sum1 confirm? They said you cant drive car through the barn fence now, but my initial post still stands

I can't believe this has happened again lol This has been shown before. 

Boring waste of 10-20 minutes: check.

No XP for escaping: check.

Great reason for friendly fire/teamkilling to return to QP: check.

5 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

The car should be nerfed so things like this aren't possible any where on the map:

If I was Jason I would have quit. Fuck those guys.

I suppose I could have gone around the map collecting as many knives as possible and come back and started playing shooting gallery, but...nah, I'd just quit. 

I forgot about this thanks now we will have more noob brats and trolls  that got the game for Xmas doing this . What a dick move. 

25 minutes ago, dodger1010 said:

I forgot about this thanks now we will have more noob brats and trolls  that got the game for Xmas doing this . What a dick move. 

This is all over the Internet. It’s VERY doubtful that Mr. Blonde posting it here is going to have any real effect on whether or not casual players that got this game for Christmas will attempt this exploit.

2 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I’d leave immediately whether I was Jason, or the host. 

If I was in game id message Jason and cooperate with him so that could remove the car and let him in. Then get back to the business of Jason trying to kill me.