So I have a question.  Since the last update the heavy blood skins at the high levels like 100-150 you can unlock if you have physical copy. Can people without the physical copy unlock?

4 minutes ago, Jason LivesVI said:

So I have a question.  Since the last update the heavy blood skins at the high levels like 100-150 you can unlock if you have physical copy. Can people without the physical copy unlock?

Yes, I believe people with the digital copy have to level up to receive the skins while physical copy players were given it straight away.  

There’s a little more to it than that. There are actually 3 different versions of bloody skins. You have “light bloody” which can be unlocked by leveling up in the game by both physical and digital owners. Then you have “medium bloody” which is what came with the physical copies, only physical owners can get these and they come equipped from the start. Then you have “heavy bloody” which again can be unlocked by leveling up by both physical and digital owners.