Brigadius

Crazy Ralph's Doomsday Emporium

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

I had a Vanessa start the car, she drove halfway over the map, stopped, got out, and ran back to where the car spawned. 

Probably forgot her pocketbook. 

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

Probably forgot her pocketbook. 

Oh I never thought, I made sure I checked her pockets before I killed her :D Jason had to go buy himself a new weapon or better yet, a nice cold beer...I'm jealous

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

Oh I never thought, I made sure I checked her pockets before I killed her :D Jason had to go buy himself a new weapon or better yet, a nice cold beer...I'm jealous

i do stuff like that all the time. one time i was driving to work when i remembered i forgot something. So, i slammed on the breaks got out and ran all the way home to turn on the tivo.

On 1/9/2018 at 1:06 PM, Corkenstein said:

For some reason this made me think of Jason sneaking around in a cardboard box like Metal Gear Solid.  Then LaChappa kicking it off him and a giant red exclamation point with the MGS sound pops up over Jason's head.  :P:lol:

All joked aside, I think that was the intention of Stalk.  To hide he is near by and pop up around a corner.  You can still get that effect from time to time if played right.  I have used Stalk, morphed to a cabin where a door was busted down, only to rage through the wall towards a counselor.  The moments are there but with the current balance the way it is, Jason doesn't really feel that powerful so he isn't scary.  I know if that happened to me with the current build, I wouldn't be scared.  

Yes, i think the fun in it, is still there. It's just the way they put it together. As we get more patches in the future I feel things such as stalk could become more powerful and put more fear on those who play. The game has a trophy; it's just missing the pedestal. In saying that I mean, we have the game but we don't have what makes it loud and clear. Which is "horror", when we get the goosebumps feeling or, not knowing whether Jason is outside your cabin is when we actually have a feel for what a well built game should feel like. I hope this all made sense :huh:

On 1/11/2018 at 5:31 PM, Alkavian said:

Whenever I see Shelly my eyes narrow and twitch a bit. That bastard always seems to have 1 or 2 on him. It is like his AI programming prioritizes finding a knife above all else. Him and Tommy (of course) are the two I expect to have a knife every time. Tiffany and Jenny always seem to have a med-spray. :P

For me, it's Mitch. For whatever reason, AI Mitch is always an absolute bastard to deal with in my own game. Juke King extraordinare and knives & sprays for days.

As for last killed, almost always Tommy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

For me, it's Mitch. For whatever reason, AI Mitch is always an absolute bastard to deal with in my own game. Juke King extraordinare and knives & sprays for days.

As for last killed, almost always Tommy.

The last to die is often Tommy or Eric. Eric and Deb seem to be bigger ninjas than AJ on my game.😆

I just hope the amount of pocket knives is reduced...well, basically a nerf of everything they've done patch-wise since October.

Constant tinkering in any sphere of life always dilutes the magic. Whether that's a world class sports team, a marriage, some beautiful piece of art or a video game. 

"If it ain't broke...don't fix it."

Sure the game has/had bugs galore that need(ed) to be sorted, but the gameplay was great. It needed some well placed botox injections...not a face-lift. 

I'm concerned more radical gameplay overhaul will further dilute the gameplay. I hope the next patch has an eye on bringing it more in line with the magic they had May - October. 

20 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Sure the game has/had bugs galore that need(ed) to be sorted, but the gameplay was great. It needed some well placed botox injections...not a face-lift. 

I'm concerned more radical gameplay overhaul will further dilute the gameplay. I hope the next patch has an eye on bringing it more in line with the magic they had May - October. 

egg-white-face-lift.jpg

Well to be frank it couldn't get much worse for game balance. The scales are already tipped pretty severely in favor of counselors.

• Haha 1

@ShiftySamurai any chance of fixing this broken "like" system? Since it's inception, It's proved to be be inadvertently negative, mis-guided and a draconian way of splitting a community - and through all intents and purposes it's been successful.

Wes says he loves how the game brings people together?

"Somebody likes your post" (in 2018 where everyone lives in a wealth of overly-social media personable likes or "dislikes"?? Really? You think you can fight what is now the global perception of a like system and beat it???).

It's silly, and it needs to be sorted.

• Like 1

Why has no one made a Crazy Ralph's Doomsday emporium commercial yet??

"YOURE DOOMED! YOU'RE ALL DOOOOMED!!!

Unless you stop up at Crazy Ralph's Doomsday Emporium! We got knives, shotguns, axes, machetes.

Feeling hurt? We got Med sprays!

Feeling Hungry? Grab one of our finest trying pans or pots!

Did I mention we got knives, knives, Kkkniiiveess!!

Just a hop, skip and jump away from your cabin. Stop on down!"

F3EFC3J.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Why has no one made a Crazy Ralph's Doomsday emporium commercial yet??

"YOURE DOOMED! YOU'RE ALL DOOOOMED!!!

Unless you stop up at Crazy Ralph's Doomsday Emporium! We got knives, shotguns, axes, machetes.

Feeling hurt? We got Med sprays!

Feeling Hungry? Grab one of our finest trying pans or pots!

Did I mention we got knives, knives, Kkkniiiveess!!

Just a hop, skip and jump away from your cabin. Stop on down!"

F3EFC3J.jpg

So THAT'S how the Kensington Family Fortune was made: Ralph Kensington has been supplying the counselors of Camp Crystal Lake for decades.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

So THAT'S how the Kensington Family Fortune was made: Ralph Kensington has been supplying the counselors of Camp Crystal Lake for decades.

Lord of War at Camp Crystal Lake.....I knew it. That sweater-cape wearing douche is into arms dealing!

YURilqI.gif

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Lord of War at Camp Crystal Lake.....I knew it. That sweater-cape wearing douche is into arms dealing!

YURilqI.gif

Apparently there are no gifs of people on bikes with guns...

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Apparently there are no gifs of people on bikes with guns...

The Hell you say!

1842dc4628146b6145717998a8e09fed.gif

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The Hell you say!

Coming through in the clutch! America is the greatest country in the United States.

33 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The Hell you say!

Hickok 45 here, ringing the gong here at Camp Crystal Lake with these new shotguns from Bud's Gun Shop and ammo from Federal Premium. Let's see if we can hit this two-liter over here by Jason's shack.

• Like 1

Just now, Redcat345 said:

Hickok 45 here, ringing the gong here at Camp Crystal Lake with these new shotguns from Bud's Gun Shop. 

Heh, and here I thought I was going to be the only one who knew the face. He's still my most favorite subscription on Youtube.

Just now, Trident77 said:

Heh, and here I thought I was going to be the only one who knew the face. He's still my most favorite subscription on Youtube.

He was my favorite until his position on bump fire stocks, but that's a story for another time.

Just now, Redcat345 said:

He was my favorite until his position on bump fire stocks, but that's a story for another time.

Hmm...I have to admit, I haven't seen that video yet. Whelp, time to do some research.

The Kensington Model FUK-J-UP 5.56mm. Fits all motorized bikes and bicycles. Easy installation, maximum agitation! Guaranteed not to snag your bunny suit. Comes in three colors: Black, Pink, and Acid Green.

978506.gif