Lol it's a crazy idea but what if your playing as Jason part 2 or 3 skins and you are givin the option to select "play dead" so you can lay down say in front of the car door or cabin door and players may think your really dead!?!?! But have to step over you to get in the cabin door or car to get a key or item then you grab them by surprise and WHAM!!!

Like in the movies!

Again just a idea for fun!

Nice idea but I think it is hard to realize the play dead option. Because it assume that the players will  act that brainless like the counselors in the movies do . ("Don't go to the basement, you Idiot. Don't do it. The Killer is downstairs. But what did these idiotic kids do?  Of course they go downtairs to the dark basement only with a candle or a small torch. You know what I'm talking about, right? ;) )

This "Play Dead" Option will work only for a few matches. Then the players will know a  Jason that lay around somewhere could be a fake or a trap. So what will they do if they find an ..."unconscious" Jason? They will slash, hit, kick and beat this defenseless body with everything they got to be sure that this Jason IS really dead or passed out (Young Tommy Jarvis like). After a short period this option will become useless cause nobody will be fooled by a layed down Jason anymore.

But  there could be an option for a "Quick Recover" after Jason was beaten down and passed out for some seconds. The counselors think that that they are save for a moment after beating him down so they can pass his body without danger. But the Jason Player has a "Quick Recover" Option (it should be usable only one time per match or only if you find an item that grants this skill) and instead of passing out maybe for 10 seconds he recovers and rise after 3 seconds and can grab the last counselor that passes him. 

They reaction of the other players could be interessting. Are they scared to death and run away as fast as they can to seek  shelter  and let their teammate die or will they return in an act of heroism and try to rescue their comrade but get in danger to be killed by Jason too?

To be honest, I don't think there's a single situation where lying down on the ground, defenseless, could be helpful for Jason. I mean, if you wanna keep a Counselor from reaching a vehicle, just stand in front of it. As for the Counselors, why would a player assume that Jason was dead if the match was still going on? I mean, I would take off as soon as I saw him, even if he was just lying on the ground.

I'm sorry, but this just doesn't sound like it would be useful. And picturing Jason just lying directly out in the open in front of a cabin door or car just makes him sound super derpy.

Interesting idea but This would not be an effective move since killing Jason is s win condition. If you miraculously kill Jason games over. I would just walk around you as I get my part for my escape vehicle.

Although done in the movies many times this wouldn't work in a video game. As Jpops said killing Jason is a winning condition so if the round hasnt ended everyone will know Jason is just playing dead

It would be tough to capture that moment, but how they mention your can set traps and what not it'd be interesting. Say he is incapacitated in a trap somehow that he might have a small percent chance to nab the bastard coming in for a quick hit on him. Would give that horror movie moment if another counselor was near like ohhh man we're ALL DOOOMED.

Haha thanks guys I totally agree with you! But hey it just popped in my thoughts today how the movies play out! would of been a scary add on! I'm just trying to dream up an idea that could make for a few scary jump type scares!

Lol it's a crazy idea but what if your playing as Jason part 2 or 3 skins and you are givin the option to select "play dead" so you can lay down say in front of the car door or cabin door and players may think your really dead!?!?! But have to step over you to get in the cabin door or car to get a key or item then you grab them by surprise and WHAM!!!

Like in the movies!

Again just a idea for fun!

This could work, if it happens when you "kill" Jason. Then he gets that one last to rise up or grab your leg or something as you try to walk away. Then you would have to hit him a few more times to actually kill him. "One last kill" or something could be unlocked when you reach a certain rank. ( I sense an achievement/trophy LOL)

Coming back to the car to escape and Jason's laying there on the floor next to the door. Hmmmmmm!

Could be very tricky to make it work, though.

I think if Jason could crouch or get low. Like how scary would it be to sit on a couch in a cabin to recover stamina after running away from Jason. Just to have him slowly rise from the back of the couch and kill you.

Or if you're walking by a lake/shore of the camp And Jason slowly rises out of the water.

I think it would be cool if the player playing Jason could hide in the bed of the truck that you can escape in. ( I'm not sure what vehicle they will offer for escape) I think it would be a cool feature because while they consulers are trying to escape, Jason could smash through the window and stab one of the ones in the back. And how you would counter this is by the driver slaming on brakes, swerving, etc. I think it would we a cool idea.

For every time you win or "Think" you win, you could play some calming music, maybe have the sun rise.

If Jason fakes dead, it could trigger sun rise (but not lower time limit) and calming music, and if you want to keep beating him, he could pop back up and kill you while a scare cord plays.

Would be a shoutout to the ending of the first f13 and the backbreaker scene in part 6.