EvilElvenElvis

If Enough People ask for it.Then Gun And Illfonic will Build it.

i think that if enough people are willing to pay for extra maps for the game and they ask for it extra maps etc then Gun And Illfonic will build it. theres an old saying if you build it they will come. i thik that the Gun team and Illfonic will put in Freddy Krueger as a surprise because there was a billion threads on this forum asking for Freddy. what we need is not to concentrate on manhattan and uber jason first. what we need is friday the 13th part 5 farmhouse and Roy.we also need Friday the 13th part 6 Camp Forest Green.id like to see a Part 5 Tommy Hallucination Mode. The Abadoned camp which is just a run down version of the Friday the 13th original map allready in the game.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

i think that if enough people are willing to pay for extra maps for the game and they ask for it extra maps etc then Gun And Illfonic will build it. theres an old saying if you build it they will come. i thik that the Gun team and Illfonic will put in Freddy Krueger as a surprise because there was a billion threads on this forum asking for Freddy. what we need is not to concentrate on manhattan and uber jason first. what we need is friday the 13th part 5 farmhous and Roy.we also need Friday the 13th part 6 Camp Forest Green.id like to see a Part 5 Tommy Hallucination Mode.

Hard to believe we get anything anymore with the way the Devs treat their fan base. I do agree with the new maps and Jason's that should be implemented but we all know the Devs will bring us something that we didn't know shit about. I have little hope this game will last til late summer of 2018, but enough said :) 

• Like 1

What Company refuses to give their customers what they are asking for.esp when they can create it. everything doesent have to fit the base original movie story.video game world is sometimes diffrent. example  people kept asking for Shelly from F13th part 3, untill he was eventually put into the game by the creators and game designers. Because everyone kept asking for that charachter. supply and demand is how american buisnesses operate. if enough people ask for it then the company gives the customer what they are asking for so that they dont go elsewhere. Im sure that Illfonic And Gunmedia dont want their customers going over to another company like Dead by Daylight.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure they've said since day one that they are not going to charge for maps so as to not split up the player base. The same goes with playable characters, outside of the backer bonus for Savini.

Paid DLC is likely to continue to strictly be for cosmetics such as clothing, emotes and kill packs.

I think they could easily fund the cost of licensed counselors/killers/hero through outfits and emotes that match whatever theme or license they are using. However, I don't think that is in the cards anytime soon.

It's far more likely we may see more one off Jason's like those being included in the F13 licensed Killer Puzzle game coming to mobile as a F2P title, from another dev.

No i think they said for the first few relesed maps was going to be free. but the next maps are not going to be free.Ben and Jpops know that this is true.

The Devs said from the start that all maps would be free. This has held true and I don't expect they'll change it. Ronny said Jason X wouldn't be coming. I think he could still end up as a skin down the way for Uber. We still have the revamped Retro that is supposed to happen. I think one of the new Jasons will be the rendition from Never Hike Alone. The new "Free Kick" kill was designed by those who did that movie. My bet is that version of Jason is bound to find his way into the game.

i thought for sure that i read online that Gunmedia And Illfonic companies said that the first few maps were free and anything beyond that will be for sale. i may be wrong about this ill have to go online and read.

I understand they are a small team with a big workload and at the end of the day the bean counters will decide what makes it and what doesn't. Is it not possible for the devs to do a second wave of fan funding like what lead to the games creation? Maybe if people wanted certain features straight away a donations scheme would be set up by them to fund our own personal wants on top of their own business agenda? Is this a bad idea? Or would it kickstart them to bring out more fan oriented content?

• Like 2

Well with internet and game sales in local stores of the game im sure the Gun And Illfonic team is making good money. but i would like them to reconsider funding options if needed. multiplayer games are usually included with a main story campain game. my guess is that they Gun and Illfonic may be trying to wrap this game up and get ready to do Halloween for 2018. but they can always go back and add more content to the friday the 13th game.

21 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

theres an old saying if you build it they will come.

That statement holds true, sometimes...

20 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

I have little hope this game will last til late summer of 2018, but enough said :) 

If things are done right, this game could last until at least 2020. With the spacing between released content, and the stuff that makes sense to put in game, we could have that long. Any original content (custom designed Jasons, maps, modes, etc.) created after that could push the game to last even longer. If that is destined to happen, one can only wonder...

20 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

What Company refuses to give their customers what they are asking for.esp when they can create it. everything doesent have to fit the base original movie story.video game world is sometimes diffrent. example  people kept asking for Shelly from F13th part 3, untill he was eventually put into the game by the creators and game designers. Because everyone kept asking for that charachter. supply and demand is how american buisnesses operate. if enough people ask for it then the company gives the customer what they are asking for so that they dont go elsewhere. Im sure that Illfonic And Gunmedia dont want their customers going over to another company like Dead by Daylight.

Here's a link to help you better understand supply and demand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

18 hours ago, Alkavian said:

The Devs said from the start that all maps would be free.

I thought I'd read that somewhere as well.

11 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

my guess is that they Gun and Illfonic may be trying to wrap this game up and get ready to do Halloween for 2018.

Has anyone heard anything about Gun and Illfonic planning a Halloween game?

21 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

i think that if enough people are willing to pay for extra maps for the game and they ask for it extra maps etc then Gun And Illfonic will build it. theres an old saying if you build it they will come. i thik that the Gun team and Illfonic will put in Freddy Krueger as a surprise because there was a billion threads on this forum asking for Freddy. what we need is not to concentrate on manhattan and uber jason first. what we need is friday the 13th part 5 farmhouse and Roy.we also need Friday the 13th part 6 Camp Forest Green.id like to see a Part 5 Tommy Hallucination Mode. The Abadoned camp which is just a run down version of the Friday the 13th original map allready in the game.

i guess i disagree.It would be nice if they added Freddy.but if they don't i'm not going to complain about it.Since i really like Friday Part 8,i'd honestly rather see a Manhattan level,and i'd like to see if we do get some Jason X stuff.

11 minutes ago, JF13 said:

i guess i disagree.It would be nice if they added Freddy.but if they don't i'm not going to complain about it.Since i really like Friday Part 8,i'd honestly rather see a Manhattan level,and i'd like to see if we do get some Jason X stuff.

Unfortunately they said long ago they will never have a crossover character from another franchise in this. I also would guess we get Uber Jason and the Grendel before spring.

As for the original poster, here are several things the companies have refused to give after numerous posts, complaints, requests:

A new level progression system

Private match options

Fix the balance issues

Functioning servers(though it's been in the works for how long?)

Better communication

More frequent patches

Less buggy patches 

A single player campaign with a story and scares

A crazy Ralph appearance 

I could go on but I don't want to sound overly negative. Only trying to make a point this will never happen. Maybe one day we will get a 1428 Elm St game, probably not from these two teams. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Unfortunately they said long ago they will never have a crossover character from another franchise in this. I also would guess we get Uber Jason and the Grendel before spring.

As for the original poster, here are several things the companies have refused to give after numerous posts, complaints, requests:

A new level progression system

Private match options

Fix the balance issues

Functioning servers(though it's been in the works for how long?)

Better communication

More frequent patches

Less buggy patches 

A single player campaign with a story and scares

A crazy Ralph appearance 

I could go on but I don't want to sound overly negative. Only trying to make a point this will never happen. Maybe one day we will get a 1428 Elm St game, probably not from these two teams. 

i guess the one that bums me out on that list is the level progression thing.People are starting to notice if you don't have internet,you can't earn exp when playing offline mode,so you wouldn't get to learn new kills to add to the Jason's.As i've said before,this is a problem this game has in common with EA's new Star Wars Battlefront 2.Even when you want to unlock more stuff for JUST the offline mode,you have to play online just to get the exp to do it..I'd much rather the offline progression be seperate from the online progression.

4 minutes ago, JF13 said:

i guess the one that bums me out on that list is the level progression thing.People are starting to notice if you don't have internet,you can't earn exp when playing offline mode,so you wouldn't get to learn new kills to add to the Jason's.As i've said before,this is a problem this game has in common with EA's new Star Wars Battlefront 2.Even when you want to unlock more stuff for JUST the offline mode,you have to play online just to get the exp to do it..I'd much rather the offline progression be seperate from the online progression.

Yes that is very unfair really, I suppose its a growing trend with everything linked to online or EA's approach that we the consumer are only interested in online. Campaign is there more as a marketing gimmick to sell the game as a full package with more focus spent on the popularity of its playable character than its content. GunMedia and Illfonic have a long way down to go before they reach the sunken level of EA. Don't get me started on BF2 Remake. Anyway I don't see any reason why offline play linked to your account should not allow you xp and unlocks as if you were online.

22 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

What Company refuses to give their customers what they are asking for.esp when they can create it. 

What on earth makes you think Gun/Illphonic is able to create anything you mention? They can't even get the base game right.

• Like 1

No matter how bad this game gets i will never go to DBD, That game is a giant dumpster fire.

• Like 1

No i think they said for the first few relesed maps was going to be free. but the next maps are not going to be free.Ben and Jpops know that this is true.

Freddy is not happening as this is a Friday the 13th game. 

Also...Jpops is not an employee of either Gun or IllFonic. Please keep in mind he is a volunteer admin that helps out around here. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Also...Jpops is not an employee of either Gun or IllFonic. Please keep in mind he is a volunteer admin that helps out around here. 

Dead By Daylight has all kinds of diffrent Horror charachters Leatherface,Myers,Freddy what kind of new charachters from the friday fils may be a possiability that people have been asking for. got a question for you Ben are all maps that will be created for The friday the 13th game,will they all be FREE.

12 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

Dead By Daylight has all kinds of diffrent Horror charachters Leatherface,Myers,Freddy what kind of new charachters from the friday fils may be a possiability that people have been asking for. got a question for you Ben are all maps that will be created for The friday the 13th game,will they all be FREE.

Licensing is one of the main issues here. I won't go into depth about the rights they have and how they were acquired. That can all be read on these forums if you use the search function.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Not that one could tell, with Jason Fucking Voohees constantly getting bent over and abused by a bunch of wrench-wielding cosplayers.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Not that one could tell, with Jason Fucking Voohees constantly getting bent over and abused by a bunch of wrench-wielding cosplayers.

If other killers were added - it would be like a huge sprawling open world game of Slasher "Whack-a-Mole" featuring all your favourite slasher villains to abuse and beat the shit out of 'til your pink bunny heart's content. 

On 1/7/2018 at 5:30 PM, EvilElvenElvis said:

i think that the Gun team and Illfonic will put in Freddy Krueger as a surprise because there was a billion threads on this forum asking for Freddy.

For me, there is no other horror villain/hero better than Freddy. But I don't want Freddy in this game. This is Jason's game. 

What should happen (and I've said this before and I'll say it a million more times) is Gun/Illfonic need to fight....for the rights....to Freeeeeeedy! From them we need a full Nightmare On Elm Street game. Just take the brilliant F13 Game template and build, build, build!  I can see already, what it could be.  

On 1/7/2018 at 8:12 PM, Alkavian said:

Ronny said (pre-Uber) Jason X wouldn't be coming.

THIS is what we should be demanding be in the game, simply for the fact that he did all the work in the movie. All the cool kills were pre-Uber.

Why can't we get him? Is it a rights issue? Will it cost too much money and manpower to make him? 

On 1/7/2018 at 8:12 PM, Alkavian said:

I think one of the new Jasons will be the rendition from Never Hike Alone.

I'm not mad at that at all. They did a really good job with him in the movie. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

For me, there is no other horror villain/hero better than Freddy. But I don't want Freddy in this game. This is Jason's game. 

What should happen (and I've said this before and I'll say it a million more times) is Gun/Illfonic need to fight....for the rights....to Freeeeeeedy! From them we need a full Nightmare On Elm Street game. Just take the brilliant F13 Game template and build, build, build!  I can see already, what it could be.  

THIS is what we should be demanding be in the game, simply for the fact that he did all the work in the movie. All the cool kills were pre-Uber.

Why can't we get him? Is it a rights issue? Will it cost too much money and manpower to make him? 

I'm not mad at that at all. They did a really good job with him in the movie. 

I Went to one of the official friday the 13th websites and it posted that we are officially getting uber jason and younger mongloid drowned seaweed jason. the only way to know is to somehow get Gunmedia Ben tangled and drawn into this thread. GUNMEDIA BEN Are you secretly listening.

He was here earlier.

Who knows? It would be nice to get an answer, partially because I'm curious of the process of things.

It's not like I'm asking for a specific release date or anything. It would be better to know, for sure, that it's not happening. I know Ronny said "no" but I think something like this needs a nail-in-the-coffin second "no". I won't be upset. 

Or maybe there's something they're trying to work out that they don't wanna reveal just yet. I'm cool with that too.