EvilElvenElvis

If Enough People ask for it.Then Gun And Illfonic will Build it.

Young Jason Voorhees From 1980 Film Revealed For Friday The 13th: The Game

Jason Parker  December 20, 2017 8 Comments   49  0 Google0
F13Game-AriJason.png
We were excited yesterday to write about the new addition of Uber Jason and Grendel map from Jason X for Friday The 13th: The Game. Fans have expressed a lot of excitement about the new reveal and are eagerly awaiting the ability to take an adventure with Jason Voorhees to space. With that in mind, game developers Gun Media had another awesome reveal ready to be discovered in Virtual Cabin 2.0 and that is young Jason Voorhees from Friday The 13th 1980!

Ari Lehman first announced his Jason character was in the game on Instagram yesterday and now we have visual evidence of the mongoloid being in Gun Media's digital Crystal Lake world. This is a pretty remarkable revelation and very intriguing to see how young Jason may be used in the game, if at all. At this time we are not sure of how this character will be incorporated in the game or if this was just a fun Easter egg for the virtual cabin.

Check out the model design below and look for more information about young Jason Voorhees from Friday The 13th 1980 to be announced in the coming months.

newjasons.jpg

My guess is that if enough people ask for  mongloid Jason in his college age years the Gun And Illfonic might consider Building,creating his charachter. but i think a Complete Jason x map in space on a spaceship would be soo bad ass and freaking awesome. if people ask enough maybe Uber Jason will be in the regular maps also. 

Uber Jason Revealed For Friday The 13th: The Game!

Jason Parker  December 19, 2017 2 Comments   182  4 Google1
f13thgame-uberjason.jpg
It has kind of been a worst kept secret among the gaming community and certain groups of Friday The 13th fan groups, but Uber Jason from Jason X will be appearing in Friday The 13th: The Game! Gun Media and Illfonic just released the Virtual Cabin 2.0 yesterday and already the secrets of the latest cabin have been revealed, which include our first look at Uber Jason.

Not only are fans going to be able to play as the metallic Jason Voorhees, but you will indeed get to stalk horny space students on the ship Grendel from Jason X! This is more than a dream come true, it is likely a miracle as no one (myself included) ever thought a studio would put more money behind the Jason in Space idea. Alas, it is true, and we we see our readers battling Uber Jason on the Grendel in the all new map in the near future.

Check out more images of Jason and the announcement from the virtual cabin below.

About Jason X
If you're looking for terror, here comes a perfect ten. In the year 2455, on a routine training mission, a team of students is about to learn a terrifying lesson. Through the years, Jason Voorhees has claimed over 200 victims. Now, the legendary killer from Crystal Lake is back, hurtling through space and hunting new prey. Jason X is a nerve-shredding thriller loaded with spectacular special effects, hi-tech weapons, and new ways to die.

f13thgame-uberannounce.png

f13thgame-uberjason2.jpg

FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL NETWORK

icon_facebook.png icon_twitter.png icon_google.png icon_instagram.png icon_rss.png

FAN FILM 'NEVER HIKE ALONE'

nha_f13thfanfilm_header.jpg

JOIN OUR REDDIT COMMUNITY

reddit_banner.png

CRYSTAL LAKE MEMORIES EBOOK

CrystalLakeMemories_ebook_banner.jpg

FRIDAY THE 13TH DOCUMENTARY

CrystalLakeMemories_Splash_withclock.jpg

Created By Sora Templates, © Friday The 13th: The Franchise 2017     Home |

On 1/7/2018 at 7:30 PM, EvilElvenElvis said:

i think that if enough people are willing to pay for extra maps for the game and they ask for it extra maps etc then Gun And Illfonic will build it. theres an old saying if you build it they will come. i thik that the Gun team and Illfonic will put in Freddy Krueger as a surprise because there was a billion threads on this forum asking for Freddy. what we need is not to concentrate on manhattan and uber jason first. what we need is friday the 13th part 5 farmhouse and Roy.we also need Friday the 13th part 6 Camp Forest Green.id like to see a Part 5 Tommy Hallucination Mode. The Abadoned camp which is just a run down version of the Friday the 13th original map allready in the game.

Fuck Freddy Kruger I want to play Friday the 13th. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/8/2018 at 2:05 AM, TiffanyCox said:

. I have little hope this game will last til late summer of 2018, but enough said :) 

Agreed . . . especially not if it continues along its current trajectory.

Who is going to be duped into buying "bunny-dance-simulator 2018" anyway? They might think the F13 name is false advertising once they try the online multiplayer!!

"If enough people ask for it then Gun and Illfonic will do it"

Remember when we asked till death for the release date of the game? We were ENOUGH people ASKING. Don't be inmature, please, even if we all ask to get Freddy Krueger, Leatherface or Hillary Clinton in the game, they wont do it, it's common sense.

The devs from this game have been the most generous to their community and that's something to say thanks for, don't overdo it.

• Like 3

we

39 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

"If enough people ask for it then Gun and Illfonic will do it"

Remember when we asked till death for the release date of the game? We were ENOUGH people ASKING. Don't be inmature, please, even if we all ask to get Freddy Krueger, Leatherface or Hillary Clinton in the game, they wont do it, it's common sense.

The devs from this game have been the most generous to their community and that's something to say thanks for, don't overdo it.

well its not over doing it to ask for stuff in the game thats what the forum is for.to share ideas. im not the only person on the forum that likes to share what id like to see in the game.if people never asked for UBER jason or teenage Jason it probably would have never happened. why should i have to apologize for asking the Gun and Illfonic team members for stuff, everyone else does. you wording it like i should be ashamed for asking for stuff. what makes me any less than anyone else that posts threads asking for stuff.just because others have been here longer than me doesent make them any better or their voice any more special or louder than me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

if people never asked for UBER jason or teenage Jason it probably would have never happened.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Do I have to say that this is a Friday the 13th game...? I mean... It's OBVIOUS that... Do I have to explain it? Ugh...

Isn't it obvious that the new Jasons are going to be JASON??????

The new Jason Characters aren't going to be Snow White with a knife, or Osama Bin Laden with a gun, no, the new Jason characters are going to be JASONS. 

i never said that new jasons were going to be anything but friday the 13th story line jasons. so this other whacky stuff your mentioning has nothing to do with anything ive mentioned. this thread has stayed very much about jason and new things from the friday the 13th franchise that people want to ask for. there was a movie called freddy vs jason.thats the only reason i ever mentioned freddy kruger. other than that id like to see pamela voorhees.

21 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Fuck Freddy Kruger I want to play Friday the 13th. 

I personally enjoy Friday the 13th, although I'd like to see Freddy in his own game somewhere in the distant future.

9 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

well its not over doing it to ask for stuff in the game thats what the forum is for.to share ideas.

You are right, the forum is a place to share your ideas and to have your voice heard. In the same way you can do that, everyone else here can do the same. Everyone will not always agree with each other. There is nothing wrong with asking for stuff to be added to the game. If the developers want to put it in there, they will. If they don't want to put it in, then they won't.

• Like 1

yeah i was happy to hear Pamela voorhees call the basement phone when i was in the virtual cabin update 2.o missions.im hoping pamela will become a playable charachter if enough people ask.

• Like 1

"If enough people ask" won't get you anywhere. They notice almost all of threads, and I am sure they have things tight right now; working on patches and upcoming content. Pamela wouldn't be horribly difficult to add to the game but before we get there lets think about fixing the game before releasing content, like you said in another recent thread you created. :) 

• Thanks 1

I'd like to see "Jason in his college years" as you suggested. Maybe get the cast from Saved By The Bell in the game as well. We could learn that Jason actually went on to live quite a normal life after witnessing his Mother's death right up until his teenage years, but when he was turned down by Kelly Kapowski and AC Slater beat him in a wrestling match he was then tipped over the edge. After killing Mr Belding in his office, he returned to Crystal Lake to murder Alice and thus begins Friday the 13th Part 2. 

• Haha 1

college age.its pretty simple to understand . AGE. Because having a teenager in the game would cause controversy.a college aged person wouldnt.think about what im saying.

1 minute ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

college age.its pretty simple to understand . AGE. Because having a teenager in the game would cause controversy.a college aged person wouldnt.think about what im saying.

Anyone ever told you that your posts read like a small vocabulary version of Faulkner?

Child Jason looks very scary indeed - good job on the modeling.

However, where will be the intimidation if he's getting chain-stunned in the middle of a dance party?

I don't get why people want to see Freddy Krueger in this game so bad. If you want to see Freddy, Jason, and whoever fight in a game, push for a horror versus game. Something like Injustice 2 or Mortal Kombat, but with horror characters. In that context, it would be perfect. In this context? No, forget it. This is Jason's game and the focus needs to be on the Voorhees family. I do appreciate your enthusiasm though, I think you have an active imagination and that will lead to some great ideas down the road!

• Like 1

@deathbat96777

Yea, I believe Ben had already stated Freddy will not be implemented into the game because this is specifcally "Friday the 13th the Game", not Freddy Vs. Jason.

Maybe someday we could see a Horror Vs. game, it seems like it could somewhat work!

My idea on how it would work is that Ash accidentally brings everyone into the same universe by saying a spell improperly from the Necronomnicon, which opens several inter dimensional portals. Freddy and Jason already exist in Ash's universe, and opening the dimensional portals using a missing page he found in the Necronomnicon brings in characters such as The Creeper, Maniac Cop, Ghostface, Chucky, the Sawyer family, etc into said universe, which brings Freddy and Jason out of hiding. Freddy would be the main villain of the game and would steal the Necronomnicon. Jason would play as sort of a territorial anti hero that protects Camp Crystal Lake from a Deadite invasion, while at the same time killing anyone who invades his sacred ground. Michael Myers and Victor Crowley would also play a role. One idea I had was to take it a step further and have it be a horror universe vs. DC heroes game. This would see the same scenario, except with Batman, Supes, etc coming through the dimensional portals. The main reason I would want to see such a crazy idea executed is to see Scarecrow team up with Freddy Krueger to use the Necronomnicon to take over the world. A side story throughout the game would be Lobo teaming up with the Suicide Squad to try and take it for themselves and sell it to the Joker.

2 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

My idea on how it would work is that Ash accidentally brings everyone into the same universe by saying a spell improperly from the Necronomnicon, which opens several inter dimensional portals. Freddy and Jason already exist in Ash's universe, and opening the dimensional portals using a missing page he found in the Necronomnicon brings in characters such as The Creeper, Maniac Cop, Ghostface, Chucky, the Sawyer family, etc into said universe, which brings Freddy and Jason out of hiding. Freddy would be the main villain of the game and would steal the Necronomnicon. Jason would play as sort of a territorial anti hero that protects Camp Crystal Lake from a Deadite invasion, while at the same time killing anyone who invades his sacred ground. Michael Myers and Victor Crowley would also play a role. One idea I had was to take it a step further and have it be a horror universe vs. DC heroes game. This would see the same scenario, except with Batman, Supes, etc coming through the dimensional portals. The main reason I would want to see such a crazy idea executed is to see Scarecrow team up with Freddy Krueger to use the Necronomnicon to take over the world. A side story throughout the game would be Lobo teaming up with the Suicide Squad to try and take it for themselves and sell it to the Joker.

well those are some deep ideas.im hoping the game eventually gets a full campaign story mode 10 years down the road.then deeper story ideas could be put into the game.

18 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

this thread is not about my vocabulary.its about what suggestions would you like to see in the game. please stay on topic.

There is no one on this forum that loves Freddy more than me. In fact, part of the appeal of F13 for me is seeing the true potential for a Freddy game, based on how they did Jason.

Barring all the hullabaloo, what they've done with Jason is very special.  Besides some programming TLC, it doesn't need anything else (except for pre-Uber Jason). Let Jason be alone. He already got a raw deal with how he was portrayed in FvJ.

Asking for Freddy in F13 is the wrong question. We need to ask them to make a full fledged Freddy game.    

They better do it. Because if they don't, then someone else will and you don't wanna miss that boat. F13 was too successful to not have someone over at Warner Bros salivating over the idea of how well a Freddy game would do. 

• Like 1

I Agree that Freddy should have his own game. but i think Gunmedia and ILLfonic should choose to do Halloween next for sure.id say this game is wrapping up.i just cant wait to hear Gunmedia and Illfonics next big Horror title.