Sign in to follow this  
TheHansonGoons

This is what a cheater looks like

Was looking at @AldermachXI's YouTube channel and saw he posted two new videos with a real annoying exploited. Haven't had a chance to talk to him yet about what happened or how this guy was doing the exploits. Maybe somebody will have some relevant information.

• Thanks 1

Why the hell any of us should bother with this broken mess, at this point is not a secret that they don't give a damn. I found a kid doing that and i killed him but you know what? he came back as Tommy and that wasn't as easy to deal with. We are all fans of F13 but stand this is idiotic, because at the end, the next patch we will get it will be one to "fix" a bug that nobody knew or to fix a texture of some type. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Why the hell any of us should bother with this broken mess, at this point is not a secret that they don't give a damn. I found a kid doing that and i killed him but you know what? he came back as Tommy and that wasn't as easy to deal with. We are all fans of F13 but stand this is idiotic, because at the end, the next patch we will get it will be one to "fix" a bug that nobody knew or to fix a texture of some type. :rolleyes:

In easier format, they don't give a shit about what the majority of us think. I have sent reports from 5 months ago...did i ever get a response? No; not even a "We are working on figuring out how to solve this problem". The trolls have always been bad, but they have gotten worse, and I seriously don't give a flying f*ck because i know the Devs won't do anything, so i will just have to deal with it. Hard to believe there are so many bad people in this world...

This is 1 thing i dont understand, calling players out is aganist the forum rules or something, it shouldnt be as long as you have video proof, which is here an this guy is obviously aware hes doin bs, there should be a specific spot here, the "official" forums to point this crap out. I dont remember who or wat game it was that the devs truly showed, "dont fudge with our game" where they took control of a guys account who hacked, stripped all his armor an jumped to their death, followed by a permanent ban. This may be a lil different bc this is an "exploit" but if you are aware your in the wrong, not to mention taunting those around you, its the same thing. These people need to be exposed along with evidence. If you dont have proof then ok, sorry but noting can be done. It just blows my mind the devs dont want the people ruining their game brought to light, also those players could eventually be known more to abuse something an other players avoid them, thus improving the experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TiffanyCox said:

In easier format, they don't give a shit about what the majority of us think. I have sent reports from 5 months ago...did i ever get a response? No; not even a "We are working on figuring out how to solve this problem". The trolls have always been bad, but they have gotten worse, and I seriously don't give a flying f*ck because i know the Devs won't do anything, so i will just have to deal with it. Hard to believe there are so many bad people in this world...

Ooooh, i still remember on summer, when i got screenshots of people on rocks and on roofs of houses, those times the devs at least tried to say something. I remember one time when i got evidence of someone off borders and i got screenshots cuz i died and i could see them, i sent them to their twitter and after that to the email....they told there wasn't enough evidence and that they couldn't do shit.... I was so mad at that just because i can't record anything (don't have any way to do so) and they just ignored clear evidence:rolleyes:.
Look, i don't want to be dramatic (i am very dramatic) but at this point i don't have faith in this anymore nor in the future of the game. I'm not abandoning the forums cuz there's super interesting threads, people and that kind of things but Jason X is going to get the same beating and treatment from cheater and normal players so....fuck it. (I sound like those members of the forums that kept saying that they will abandon the game as if they were important XD).

• Like 1

As for the door, unfortunately that's how the doors are programmed. They allow counselors to clip through. The doors need to be programmed like how cabin walls are so that the clipping issue is fixed.

I have never seen the "med spray teleport" glitch before. This is why I hardly play this game anymore. It is a breeding ground for trolling and cheating.

The endless consecutive stuns on Jason is another issue that needs fixed. There needs to be a cumulative, progressive stun resistance that builds up the more Jason is stunned in the match. I used to think it should be temporary but now I'm thinking Jason should just get permanently more resistant to stuns the more it's done to him. Not just making the stuns shorter, but also lowering the chance to be stunned in the first place. They said stun resistance is simply stun duration, well they need to tie in stun chance as well because this consecutive chain stunning is ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i agree stunning jason is an unfair advantage to people playing against jason. rage mode should be something that happens when jason gets repeatedily hit and stunned.then once in rage mode jason cant take damage from weapons or be stunned.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

This is why I hardly play this game anymore. It is a breeding ground for trolling and cheating.

Same.  It was inevitable when they made the ridiculous decision to bring back the trolls, exploiters, and cheaters.  When they did that, they fostered even more of that behavior as acceptable but they also showed that bans are nothing more than empty threats.  They have even said on Reddit they rarely take action against people anyways.  The TOS/Code of Conduct is just there in case of extreme cases.  

24 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

i agree stunning jason is an unfair advantage to people playing against jason. rage mode should be something that happens when jason gets repeatedily hit and stunned.then once in rage mode jason cant take damage from weapons or be stunned.

Wouldn't so as far as to make Jason immune to damage and stuns in rage, that would mean he's invincible once he gets it. I would go as far as to greatly improve stun resistance when in Rage, in addition to a fixed stun resistance gain per hit/stun in the match.

• Like 1

I only watched the first few minutes of the second one but at 2:40 you can see that Chad slides, an exploit developed by Pappus.

Also, I use part 3 too and you can actually hit councilors through doors if you use combat stance and stand close enough. Not sure about the other Jasons and their combat hitboxes, though.

So what exactly is "hit points" i always thought this was his "stun resistance"  but either weapons are doin too much, which they are, or this pertains to his mask, if its the latter thats pointless imo since it can come off with like 2 or 3 machete hits regardeless if his strength or weakness is hit points

54 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

So what exactly is "hit points" i always thought this was his "stun resistance"  but either weapons are doin too much, which they are, or this pertains to his mask, if its the latter thats pointless imo since it can come off with like 2 or 3 machete hits regardeless if his strength or weakness is hit points

"Hit points" equals "health." It is how many points before the mask comes off. Part 2, 6, and 9 are unmasked sooner. Stun resistance is stun duration. Not even stun chance, just length. 

46 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

"Hit points" equals "health." It is how many points before the mask comes off. Part 2, 6, and 9 are unmasked sooner. Stun resistance is stun duration. Not even stun chance, just length. 

They should switch it honestly, jasons hp should be a real health amount or stun bar amount, lets say base before weakness/strength 500, every weapons damage does a set amount multiplied by the conuselor's strength. After not taking any hits this bar could slowly refill, like how some fighting games do, his stun resistance/duration could stay the same Knocking off the masked is rarely used bc of how hard it is to kill jason anyway. This would never happen but i think its better than what we currently have

Fucking hell. That first video. I wasn't even playing and yet that all made me mad as hell. 

inb4 lock. as disgusting as this exploit is. you don´t post such things on forums. with naming. nope. and no, you can´t break forum rules because someone broke game rules.

Glitching, electric sliding git gudders at their fucking worst! Worthless, asshole trolls got to go! "Oh, but this is advanced combat techniques I learned from watching a sunglass wearing super Smurf on you tube." Just play the game as it was meant to be played douchers!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

inb4 lock. as disgusting as this exploit is. you don´t post such things on forums. with naming. nope. and no, you can´t break forum rules because someone broke game rules.

especially not without any profil info. could have been anyone. even OP with a namechange. just sayin, no worries.

Since it is steam it's not really calling anyone out because steam names are not fixed. They can be changed at a moment's notice and as many time as one wants so not really a calling someone out thing, more of this game has some serious issues thing. As you said it could literally be anyone even the op so it's not a call out. Also I'm pretty sure the name the player is using violates the ToS. 

6 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Since it is steam it's not really calling anyone out because steam names are not fixed. They can be changed at a moment's notice and as many time as one wants so not really a calling someone out thing, more of this game has some serious issues thing. As you said it could literally be anyone even the op so it's not call out. Also I'm pretty sure the name the player is using violates the ToS. 

still, there is a reason that such rules exist. witch hunts happen very fast.

Combat stancing doors is an exploit

Check yourself before calling out others.

12 minutes ago, Boostio said:

Combat stancing doors is an exploit

Check yourself before calling out others.

Is combat stanching doors really an exploit? Can someone get banned for this? I do this sometimes, but I did not know it was an exploit. 😬

The first one is unfortunately annoying the one that was concerning was the 2nd one in my opinion. The report on this was recieved. I can not provide feedback on the individual case but wanted to let you know it was received. The forums are not the proper medium for reports and I have removed the videos.