TheHansonGoons

Celebrating Lovecraftian Lore

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:21 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

It also came with the new Victor Crowley, the new Friday 1-8 collection and some of the Season 1 Masters of Horror blu-rays. I splurged for my bday.

Happy Birthday!!! May the dread Cthulu destroy you house last!

• Thanks 1

Lovecraft was a HUGE part of why I love reading. Michael Whelan's cover art drew me in... I was so young, I wasn't able to read Lovecraft's work when I first encountered it, but that was one of my early goals; Read Lovecraft!

My lower right arm is slowly becoming Lovecraftian.

tattooeye.thumb.JPG.0592eba06f5705c99e96ddd6b0c32ecd.JPG

• Like 1

Isn't that the eyeball on the front cover of Obituary's Cause of Death record?

• Like 1

https://forums.focus-home.com/category/17/call-of-cthulhu

That is a link to the forums of the upcoming Call of Cthulu game. The forums are extremely dead. I think mainly because the official site for the game has a dead link to the forums on their website. I had to find the link by tweeting the company. It also links to Focus Interactive instead of a direct game site or forum, so that may be a bit offputting for some. Since it was so hard to find, I decided to share it.

@pitbullrescue awesome art link! I have definitely seen some of his Gunslinger or Dark Tower art before and didnt realize that was his.  Bad ass tat btw.

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Fiction-Lovecraft-Knickerbocker-Classics/dp/1631060015/ref=sr_1_3/132-6282591-2340621?ie=UTF8&qid=1523564345&sr=8-3&keywords=complete+collection+of+hp+lovecraft

Just ordered the above collection as well as Re-Animator. Can't wait till it arrives. Been a long time since reading some of these masterpieces and will make for a wonderful way to pass the time when out of town away from the family. After a long day, take a shower, kick back with a cold one, twist up and enjoy getting lost in some beautifully crafted tales. And you guys mentioning Re_Animator made me realize just how long it has been since I have watched that one. Thanks @TheHansonGoons for this thread.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jameson87 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Fiction-Lovecraft-Knickerbocker-Classics/dp/1631060015/ref=sr_1_3/132-6282591-2340621?ie=UTF8&qid=1523564345&sr=8-3&keywords=complete+collection+of+hp+lovecraft

Just ordered the above collection as well as Re-Animator. Can't wait till it arrives. Been a long time since reading some of these masterpieces and will make for a wonderful way to pass the time when out of town away from the family. After a long day, take a shower, kick back with a cold one, twit up and enjoy getting lost in some beautifully crafted tales. And you guys mentioning Re_Animator made me realize just how long it has been since I have watched that one. Thanks @TheHansonGoons for this thread.

Awesome looking collection bud! Well worth the price too! 

I had recently reread From Beyond, Dagon. And Herbet West, Re-Animator and realized how great Stuart Gordon was at continuing Lovecraft's stories.

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

Awesome looking collection bud! Well worth the price too! 

I had recently reread From Beyond, Dagon. And Herbet West, Re-Animator and realized how great Stuart Gordon was at continuing Lovecraft's stories.

Yes he was.