I'm so tired of playing matches as Jason and getting screwed. How does my axe go through a window and not break it? How do I not hit a counselor when they are directly in front of me, and my weapon goes through them? How can I be close enough to hug them and not grab them? This is getting really old with all the knives that counselors get now on top of it. 

4 minutes ago, Sphen1313 said:

I'm so tired of playing matches as Jason and getting screwed. How does my axe go through a window and not break it? How do I not hit a counselor when they are directly in front of me, and my weapon goes through them? How can I be close enough to hug them and not grab them? This is getting really old with all the knives that counselors get now on top of it. 

You know there is a search button right? Just checking.

• Haha 1

I don't care. I wanted to vent. I'm sorry if my improper forum etiquette has offended you, and ruined your day. 

I am so tired of repeat threads about how weak Jason is. We all know and get the picture. I think I have seen 3 threads from today alone about this and it's not even noon.

@TheButtonMasher, you owe me about 8 punches right now. Bastard.

17 minutes ago, Sphen1313 said:

I don't care. I wanted to vent. I'm sorry if my improper forum etiquette has offended you, and ruined your day. 

"I'll say what I want to say and I don't give a damn about the rules or how many times you have read this same shit. Blah blah blah. Look at me! I'm special!" 

@TheButtonMasher Yeah, I'm pretty sure you owe me at least 9 or 10 punches. It's just hard not to look at it! :lol:

Well, maybe if you read it already you shouldn't open obviously similar threads to complain. 

3 minutes ago, Sphen1313 said:

Well, maybe if you read it already you shouldn't open obviously similar threads to complain. 

Actually, I opened the thread to report it. Complaining was just a bonus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sphen1313 said:

That sounds like a really sad day. I mean, how can you have nothing better to do?

Oh you mean like start a whiny thread about a subject that has been discussed a thousand times already? What am I doing with my life?

• Haha 1

I hope it has helped to vent some. But, this is still a very common thread and there are some very detailed posts from users about their problems with Jason already, so to save space I've gotta lock it up.

• Thanks 1