Razazarak

Forgot to add shipping

I am still fairly new to kickstarter and when I backed this project I backed for the $129, but I forgot to add in the $6 for shipping. Does anyone know a way I can get that added, send extra to the company, something? Im hoping not to be knocked down to the reward below it because I forgot to add $6 shipping. If I bought something in the upcoming slasher backer and added two shippings would that work? ideas? Thanks in advance!

Razazarak, you pledged for a tier and forgot to add shipping for the tier?

If the above is the case then kickstarter should have already added the $6 to your pledge when they collected it. check your Kickstarter charge it should be $135

I hope that answered your question.

U only had to add shipping costs if u selected addons any tiers with physical items include the shipping when u select your country.

Kickstarter did not seem to automatically take the $6 shipping for that tier. I was charged the $129 when i should have been charged $135. That is my fault. The tier did include physical shipment but I forgot to add it. Will there be an opportunity for me to send the shipping? Thank you again for being very prompt!

Razazarak, do you reside in the United States? The shipping cost was only for international shipping. Kick starter would automatically add the shipping based upon your stated location when you pledged. Only way that would have happened is if you incorrectly stated your location.

OHHHHHHH, I am making a fuss of nothing. Wow...I am so sorry to waste your time. I reside in Eugene, OR. I misread, I thought it was $6 for shipping period. Thank you!

OHHHHHHH, I am making a fuss of nothing. Wow...I am so sorry to waste your time. I reside in Eugene, OR. I misread, I thought it was $6 for shipping period. Thank you!

No problem, and not a waste of my time. I am glad that we got your issue resolved and we are all on the same page.