Do you think it's possible they will ever add a counselor with 2/10 speed? It seems plausible since other stat pools for characters can be 1/10. I'm just wondering if it's something that would be too broken.

As Jenny, I sometimes get shift grabbed easily because she is slow. I'm wondering with a counselor with 2/10 speed and PERHAPS high stamina would be viable. My line of thinking was perhaps having the mean girl be the slowest character (as they are sometimes shown as prone to dislike physical activity and as well as act prissy.)

Thoughts?

I maybe see the mean girl trope having 2/10 speed. IDK but high heels look pretty hard to run in.

1 hour ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I maybe see the mean girl trope having 2/10 speed. IDK but high heels look pretty hard to run in.

Your profile picture can eat a mouse 

19 minutes ago, Chad face said:

Your profile picture can eat a mouse 

rood

4 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Would make sense, don't see why any other counsellor would wear high heels other than the mean girl for style. If she did wear heels it would at least make sense, it would be weird to see a mean girl counsellor in heels that could out run Jenny for example. I don't see them adding a slim counsellor who couldn't outpace Lachappa, that wouldn't be convincing. The only other plausible way would be to have a morbidly obese character or Jabba the Hut in game. Both of which are unlikely - all we can do is wait and see what comes next: a strutting mean girl, LaChappa's big momma or someone else...

2/10 Speed wouldn't be much of an issue UNLESS there was severely low Stamina along with it. Speed simply isn't that important in terms of juking and whatnot (that is more related to positioning). Even a character like Eric isn't going to be caught by Jason slow-walking/jogging as long as he isn't out of Stamina or limping. In terms of Shift-grab, Jason can catch any counselor with a Shift-grab regardless of their Speed (if they can't juke properly).

The "Mean Girl" having a 2 Speed could work (running in heels would suck horribly). Having horrible Stamina would be terrible though. I'd hope if the Devs give a character 2 or less Speed they at least make sure that character has 5 or more Stamina. They need enough juice to get to that next safe cabin or structure to recover. Getting caught out in the open all the time because you have neither the Speed or Stamina to close a small distance between cabins would cripple a character.

43 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

The "Mean Girl" having a 2 Speed could work (running in heels would suck horribly). Having horrible Stamina would be terrible though. I'd hope if the Devs give a character 2 or less Speed they at least make sure that character has 5 or more Stamina. They need enough juice to get to that next safe cabin or structure to recover. Getting caught out in the open all the time because you have neither the Speed or Stamina to close a small distance between cabins would cripple a character.

But a 2 speed character doesn't really need a fast run animation more of a quick jog so I don't see how mean girl in heels would suck horribly? I do agree a very low speed must be compensated for at least average to high stamina because your survivability in the open would be 0%. It would be so tedious trying to get from one side of the map to the other and most likely you would never be able to escape to the police on your own. (Unless Jason was useless at being himself).

30 minutes ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

How 'bout Joey?!

Joey2.jpg

Good match! But I'm not too convinced as he technically died before fake Jason entered the film. He just looks like Shelly a few years down the line after eating too many chocolate bars due to depression and loneliness. Hell Joey wouldn't have a high intelligence or luck stats for sure!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

But a 2 speed character doesn't really need a fast run animation more of a quick jog so I don't see how mean girl in heels would suck horribly?

Not sure what you are going for here. I'm simply saying running in tall heels would be awful, so justifying a slower Speed stat for such a character wouldn't be too far-fetched (just based on aesthetic design). :)

H0511N007-Q11-845447.jpg

Melissa was wearing something like this (not quite as high above the ankle) when she was killed in Part 7. I can see them being a bit difficult to run in out in the woods. I think having a lady on the forums weigh-in on how hard quickly moving in these type of footwear are might help. Anyways, I do think a Speed 2 (or even 1) character could work, my first question after hearing "the new X character has Speed 1 or 2" would be "what is the Stamina".

3 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Not sure what you are going for here. I'm simply saying running in tall heels would be awful, so justifying a slower Speed stat for such a character wouldn't be too far-fetched (just based on aesthetic design). :)

H0511N007-Q11-845447.jpg

Melissa was wearing something like this (not quite as high above the ankle) when she was killed in Part 7. I can see them being a bit difficult to run in out in the woods. I think having a lady on the forums weigh-in on how hard quickly moving in these type of footwear are might help. Anyways, I do think a Speed 2 (or even 1) character could work, my first question after hearing "the new X character has Speed 1 or 2" would be "what is the Stamina".

For a beginner when it comes to wearing heels, they would have a tough time just walking around and doing things, however, it is possible to run in heels. In fact you would be surprised how fast some girls can run with them. 

Those heels that Melissa wore has enough support in the back to actually make running not as difficult as people would think. The heel itself is thick enough and overall wearing heels is like a skill you have to practice and perfect overall. 

Knowing Melissa she was probably wearing heels ever since she was a little girl so running in these probably won't be as big of an issue people claim it to be.

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

For a beginner when it comes to wearing heels, they would have a tough time just walking around and doing things, however, it is possible to run in heels. In fact you would be surprised how fast some girls can run with them. 

Those heels that Melissa wore has enough support in the back to actually make running not as difficult as people would think. The heel itself is thick enough and overall wearing heels is like a skill you have to practice and perfect overall. 

Knowing Melissa she was probably wearing heels ever since she was a little girl so running in these probably won't be as big of an issue people claim it to be.

My sister can run in heels. It's quite amusing, even though I don't want her to fall in them. Lol.

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

Thanks for the feedback. I have no idea how hard it may be to run in heels. It would seem that twisting an ankle on rough terrain may be more of an issue, but I'm certainly no expert.:P

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

My sister can run in heels. It's quite amusing, even though I don't want her to fall in them. Lol.

My friend does hip hip and jazz dancing WITH heels on, it's mind-blowing what practice can do.

Just now, Gummybish said:

My friend does hip hip and jazz dancing WITH heels on, it's mind-blowing what practice can do.

I know right, also, can't heels cause cramps?

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Thanks for the feedback. I have no idea how hard it may be to run in heels. It would seem that twisting an ankle on rough terrain may be more of an issue, but I'm certainly no expert.:P

Lol no problem, there's always the possibility that the girl could break their ankle from running in heels, but hey, when you are running from a psycho killer, you gotta take that risk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I know right, also, can't heels cause cramps?

Yes they can

I can run in heels but many other women can't. It takes years of wearing them or practicing in them. But the shoes you picked out seem doable. Wedges tend to be more comfortable to wear than stilettos due to wider support.

• Like 2

Just now, Gummybish said:

Lol no problem, there's always the possibility that the girl could break their ankle from running in heels, but hey, when you are running from psycho killer, you gotta take that risk.

giphy.gif

Hard mode training for guys looking to play as Melissa in F13 the Game.

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=163&h=542d87b49

Attitude training.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

giphy.gif

Hard mode training for guys looking to play as Melissa in F13 the Game.

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=163&h=542d87b49

Attitude training.

Slay

MTUwYWM0ZmM1YiMvc3FPQzZpS0pwdkNIMWhrYnBl

Ok boys! Cue the psycho killer's music and ACTION!

tumblr_n3ecdmGuot1qfr6udo2_500.gif

**Fuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I doubt the mean girl will have heels anyway, they removed Fox's and all the counselors are the same height. It would just look weird.

28 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I doubt the mean girl will have heels anyway, they removed Fox's and all the counselors are the same height. It would just look weird.

Good point! I forgot Fox wore them in the film and didn't notice the change. I wasn't saying the mean girl must wear heels, just that if she did come with incredibly low speed it would help justify it more convincingly. Thinking about it, a mean girl wouldn't be used to running must so I suppose you could argue low speed is due to lack of physical conditioning even if she is looks physically fit. I would say that if they model her on Melissa flat ankle boots will be most likely.