I've been playing only on hard. I used to only play on easy, thinking it was more difficult, but I found they hide more and never attempt to hit you. 

They might be more inclined to repair on easy though.

The bots seem to be trying different strategy's to escape. After a few rounds of calling the cops and me not letting them escape , they start to focus on repairing the cars. I don't know how they perform for other players,but for me every couple rounds they will dumb down and get stuck.Then BOOM they surprise me. I havve noticed some counselors work better with certain counselors around.Maybe their skill set, i dunno .

7 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I've been playing only on hard. I used to only play on easy, thinking it was more difficult, but I found they hide more and never attempt to hit you. 

They might be more inclined to repair on easy though.

I get shotguned alot on hard,they will run out of nowhere and blast me and take off lol.

I hope they don't change to much ,if they make it were they use perks and fix the damn running in place.They will be balls to the walls!

Playing with J7 against bots has become more enjoyable then quick match with a bunch of brats that think there hard. LOL

On 1/8/2018 at 2:09 AM, WashingtonJones said:

But I could swear they improved over time.

Prior to the release, they did state that the bots will learn how you play over time, and adjust their play.  That’s probably what you’re seeing.  I have noticed that they do play completely differently based on which Jason you are using.  They have gotten really good at calling the cops, and getting the cars running, but I’ve yet to see them get the boat going.  They also tend to freak more when you slash, which I think is funny.

Bots seem good at throwing firecrackers at the right time and have fairly good gun aim.  But even when calling cops they don't seem to try to escape when they arrive.  And I've yet to see a bot drive a car.

6 hours ago, Kaelum said:

Prior to the release, they did state that the bots will learn how you play over time, and adjust their play.  That’s probably what you’re seeing.  I have noticed that they do play completely differently based on which Jason you are using.  They have gotten really good at calling the cops, and getting the cars running, but I’ve yet to see them get the boat going.  They also tend to freak more when you slash, which I think is funny.

You have boats?

6 hours ago, Jay Shen said:

Bots seem good at throwing firecrackers at the right time and have fairly good gun aim.  But even when calling cops they don't seem to try to escape when they arrive.  And I've yet to see a bot drive a car.

I have seen 3 in a car trying to escape ,and when u stop them they will circle back around for the car just like in multiplayer .

Currently I have no boats and no rain.

3 minutes ago, Syomare said:

Currently I have no boats and no rain.

What do you play on? I play on PS4 and I never get rain. Bought the game for my nephew on XB1 and about 2/3 of the offline games I played had rain.

4 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

No boat on PC either. 

And for some reason there's no second vehicle on Jarvis.

Same here. U got rain? I really hope that add a option to turn of the timer though .

19 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

It rains a lot for me

Is there a option to toggle it on or off?

I was wondering do you get more CP or xp  if it is on easy normal or hard or is it the same amount regardless?

4 minutes ago, Krock said:

I was wondering do you get more CP or xp  if it is on easy normal or hard or is it the same amount regardless?

Same

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kaelum said:

Prior to the release, they did state that the bots will learn how you play over time, and adjust their play.

Do you know where you read that from?

On 1/7/2018 at 2:25 AM, Syomare said:

Yea this game has always been like that.Somedays it plays fine then the next it's amess.I just played another match and it played good,however I found tommy stuck in the drawer animation again .This afternoon it wasn't it was playing shity like normal though .

tommy and the drawer makes the game extra creepy you hear him before you see him and then after you try to kill him and use grab it pulls him out of the glitch.