Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyD

The end of round killcams?

Befor I start, i'll say there are much more pressing issues, but has there been much word of this? It was announced befor the launch but they had issues or something, im not sure of specifics. This was suppose to play like a clip of how everyone died at the end of each round. I actually really liked this when I first heard about it pre launch, disappointed when it wasn't out at launch. Imo this should have been added before the awkard dlc's. I dont care for clothing/emote dlc's an will probably never buy them but to each their own. Anybody else want this or just me?

• Like 3

It sounded a great feature. I almost forgot about it until you mentioned it here. 

So no, you are not alone who wants this. :)

Cool idea, but seriously... I can only take seeing the head punch and choke kill so many times before my left eye starts to twitch.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Cool idea, but seriously... I can only take seeing the head punch and choke kill so many times before my left eye starts to twitch.  

This, lol! I hate seeing those kills now... 😂

Nice idea. But sadly we have so much more urgent things that this could take a while...

6 hours ago, IronKnight55 said:

This, lol! I hate seeing those kills now... 😂

say thank you to all the leavers. and to illfonic not dealing with them. at least for headpunch. for choke blame whoever made the terrain, especially on small maps.

Dead by Daylight is also in the habit of nerfing their killers into uselessness. Maybe Last Year won't blow it and there will actually be a slasher movie style survival game that's hard to survive again.

To me it sounds cool in theory only.  I don’t see a reason or need for it and I don’t see a true benefit.  People who have played the game for any length of time have basically seen all the kills one way or another.  And if somehow you haven’t then there’s YouTube.

Frankly, with the way people play now (deliberately f*cking around for a really long time at the end of a round instead of just ending the match by escaping) I wouldn’t be able to stand another minute added to the end of the round that has already been painfully dragged out just to see something I’ve already seen a thousand times.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daughterofolaf said:

To me it sounds cool in theory only.  I don’t see a reason or need for it and I don’t see a true benefit.  People who have played the game for any length of time have basically seen all the kills one way or another.  And if somehow you haven’t then there’s YouTube.

Frankly, with the way people play now (deliberately f*cking around for a really long time at the end of a round instead of just ending the match by escaping) I wouldn’t be able to stand another minute added to the end of the round that has already been painfully dragged out just to see something I’ve already seen a thousand times.  

Couldn't agree more!

• Like 1