While we wait for the next patch, i have been contemplating what the next patch will bring. Will it be just a bug and balance patch or will it be a mix of bug/balance and new content? Either way i don't have high expectations considering the track record that has been set. As i have mentioned before i am honestly expecting to have a repeat of what happened with an expected patch in Nov to be told at last minute that we will not be getting one until Dec. I can honestly see us getting an announcement on Jan 30th or Jan 31st telling us there will be no patch for Jan (Real good timely notice) and will have to wait until Feb.

I have been thinking as to what else could possibly get worse for Jason with the next patch? Since Randy said on his stream that Jason is just fine and counselors have gotten better leads me to believe that it is just going to get worse for ole J. So i am gonna list some things i think could be implemented to tip the power even more in the corner of the counselors and castrate Jason even more.

1. Longer cool downs for all Jason's abilities

2. Jason can no longer grab counselors but counselors can now throw pocket knives at jason which stun him for 5-7 secs (don't worry guys, it was a glitch. we will fix it "soon")

3. Jason cannot place traps around any repair items such as the car, boat or fuse box

4. Counselors can de-mask Jason in 1 hit no matter with what. )Yes even a pot)

5. Jason's sense ability can only sense counselors within a 3 foot radius

6. If Jason goes to slash a counselor near a cabin/car/tree and it hits those objects Jason is stuck for 10 secs in an animation where he has to dislodge the weapon from the object

7. Stalk stops working after 2 uses.

I know these are outlandish and extreme but hey, going by the dev's attitude and the track record of Jason's nerfs anything is possible.

what would you add to this list

Jason has to stop what hes doing and go for tea time with mommy at the shack every 5 mins.