1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

I used to feel this way, but then I remembered I was 5 or 6 when I first saw Halloween. 

I don't think parents letting their kids play this is the real problem. I think letting them play online, with a microphone, unsupervised is the real problem. 

I'm pretty sure my mom's would have let me play this game, but there is no way I could have had an open communication line to a group of adults while I was alone in my room.

This^^^

6 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I used to feel this way, but then I remembered I was 5 or 6 when I first saw Halloween. 

I don't think parents letting their kids play this is the real problem. I think letting them play online, with a microphone, unsupervised is the real problem. 

I'm pretty sure my mom's would have let me play this game, but there is no way I could have had an open communication line to a group of adults while I was alone in my room.

My parents wouldn't even let me watch Power Rangers back in the day...

I agree though. If the kid is mature enough to watch a real horror movie, they should be mature enough to play a game. They should still be supervised though. There's absolutely no reason why I should be hearing a kid screaming "fuck you n***** you're such a bitch, why don't you go suck a cock" as often as I do...

Plus, you should know what people are saying to/about your kid in a game like this. I've heard plenty of "adults" use the same type of language in a similar manor. Sure, I swear a lot, but not at a little kid who has no business being on a mic let alone talking to you.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

My parents wouldn't even let me watch Power Rangers back in the day...

This makes me sad.

6 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

This makes me sad.

Made me sad too... I was a "violent" kid though, so I kind of understood it to an extent.

Edit: I like to think I was just a little shit.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Yeah, whatever happened to "don't talk to strangers"? :lol:

Everybody became friends on Facebook, so there are no strangers anymore.

I don’t care if they are kids or adults. As long as they respect he game and play properly I’m happy to have them pmay

• Like 1

36/m/seeking.... oh wait... just another thread about people bitching about playing video games with younger audiences. I agree @7theye. I have Jason kills with 10-12 year old kids. Some adults are as annoying as some kids( looking at you mic plugged in, music playing but not talking asshole. Or the one with the ignorant, homophobic and racist remarks reminding me how i should have been swallowed)

Parent at your own consent. 

@AdmiralJT Tom from MySpace is the only friend i need.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Tom from MySpace is the only friend i need

And he was the only friend a lot of people had.

4 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

Yeah, whatever happened to "don't talk to strangers"? :lol:

Hang on, let me talk to a stranger on the internet to give me a ride in their car.

On 26/03/2018 at 12:29 PM, AdmiralJT said:

Yes, this is another reason I don't really like it. I've heard some stuff in game that kids shouldn't be hearing. Like I'm talking about kids that sound like they are still learning to form sentences. And I'll agree some adults can be jackasses as well. I was in a game with one kid that couldn't do basic math and everyone mocked him and picked on him, as well as teamed up to kill him when he was Jason, followed by more taunting. But in the end, he should never have been playing. 

I also had to listen to another kid, older though, who was trying to explain to someone else the game. He was trying to explain the characters and back story but clearly hadn't ever seen one movie. He didn't really know who Jason was, couldn't figure out who Tommy was and why he was a hero. Now, as a fan,  I was just steaming inside. But that's another story. 

It's gotten to the point where I have to ask people what their memory of the 2008 financial crisis was in order to determine if they're old enough or not. 

Point of reference used to be September 11th.  Before that was the Oklahoma City bombing.

When did I get old?

24 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

It's gotten to the point where I have to ask people what their memory of the 2008 financial crisis was in order to determine if they're old enough or not. 

Point of reference used to be September 11th.  Before that was the Oklahoma City bombing.

When did I get old?

Don't feel bad. I ask people what their thoughts are on the Iran-Contra Affair.

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Don't feel bad. I ask people what their thoughts are on the Iran-Contra Affair.

Oliver North should kiss the ring of the Bush dynasty.

37 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

When did I get old?

Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers the Iranian hostage crisis.

11 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers the Iranian hostage crisis.

I remember you talking about being on the grassy knoll in Dallas

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I remember you talking about being on the grassy knoll in Dallas

Ok, not that old

47 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Ok, not that old

What about hearing the breaking news of Alexander Hamilton's untimely demise at the hands of that scoundrel Aaron Burr?

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

What about hearing the breaking news of Alexander Hamilton's untimely demise at the hands of that scoundrel Aaron Burr?

#MicOrKick #NoKids #MustRememberAlamo

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

That was a few days after you got off the Mayflower wasn't it?

5 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Image result for you're so old meme

• Haha 1

Just now, Vaderspupil said:

Image result for you're so old meme

Eh, you're just jealous because when you were a kid, they hadn't invented stone yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Eh, you're just jealous because when you were a kid, they hadn't invented stone yet.

Ha! I'm older than him. I still owe Jesus two sheep and a goat!

On March 23, 2018 at 10:40 AM, JasonLives86 said:

Man I completely agree. As a matter of fact, I was in a game the other night playing as jason, and the last one left was Tommy, being controlled by a kid. This kid was a troll, and so annoying. He would dodge my throwing knives, my slashes, and my grabs. To top it all off, he juked me, and stunned me repeatedly. At one point, after I stood back up from being stunned, I didn't see which way he went, so I started going the direction I thought he went, only to realise he went the other way and was just standing there waiting for me, and then he says "you went the wrong way", so I chase him again, and this time I wasn't fast walking, so he goes "you have to walk faster than that" in a very obnoxious patronizing tone. I literally came THIS close to quitting, and I never quit, but I knew there was no way I'm letting this little troll beat me like that, I was freaking Jason! So after some more shenanigans, there was 2 minutes left, and I FINALLY killed him, but only because i had to out troll him. I picked up on his timing to hit me, after I missed him with my grab, and had to turn away really quickly then back towards him to grab him. I've had some horrible games, but that one takes the cake. I wish you could get into more games with mature adults that actually play correctly, those are always the best games. Needless to say, I will proudly send you a friend request. :)

Gees buddy , you sound like a little kid yourself to me. Saying " You have to walk faster than that " is NOT trolling , it's a simple comment that is part of the game !!  And that's the bottom line. Either accept the fact that you don't always play in a group of your friends that you probably whine when they beat you anyway. PLEASE stop whinning or go suck on a big baby bottle !! People like you are just as annoying to me as real haters and trolls, pal. 

• Confused 1