6 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

It's all good, one day you'll play against a good team of counselors (for the sake of enjoyment for F13 - I hope you never get to experience it). But for the time being, at least you know you can enjoy the game thinking that you've been up against it, yet.

Do you have to try and start arguments? Let it go for god's sake. I know I am a good Jason player, you don't know me...so you WOULDN'T know if I was a good Jason player :) Okay?

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

Do you have to try and start arguments? Let it go for god's sake. I know I am a good Jason player, you don't know me...so you WOULDN'T know if I was a good Jason player :) Okay?

Yeah, you're so good that you've never been killed and will never be killed as Jason. We get it.

You have an Instagram we can follow, lord Jason player-who-never-has-been-killed-god?

• Haha 1

Don't you guys have anything better to do than get on here and complain about everything? I've never seen more whining in my entire life. It's a freaking video game. I normally don't say anything, but it's starting to get on my nerves. I've played as Jason since July and I always do great unless I'm playing against a really good team. The only over power I see to counselors is the added pocket knives. That's been the only real issue I've had as of late, and that can easily be thwarted by slashing. I barely even have to try when I play this game as Part II Jason and can still get 8 out of 8 kills. Maybe you guys just suck? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Don't you guys have anything better to do than get on here and complain about everything? I've never seen more whining in my entire life. It's a freaking video game. I normally don't say anything, but it's starting to get on my nerves. I've played as Jason since July and I always do great unless I'm playing against a really good team. The only over power I see to counselors is the added pocket knives. That's been the only real issue I've had as of late, and that can easily be thwarted by slashing. I barely even have to try when I play this game as Part II Jason and can still get 8 out of 8 kills. Maybe you guys just suck? 

Lol you sound like a top tier jason player. You should play the guys from Slash N Cast and see how you fare

1 minute ago, deathbat96777 said:

Yea most people just refuse to play Jason anymore. I don't see why not, because if you use your abilities to your advantage such as stalk you can do amazing. Taking out power, placing traps, and using throwing knives increase your chance of more XP, fear, and injuries. I love to use stalk to my advantage, morphing to a cabin were a counselor is running towards; activate stalk and wait it out. They walk in the door, and there is a sweet kill (unless they have a pocket knife, which most of the time they do...)

I'm not trying to be negative, it just gets annoying. I feel like there's more productive things to do with your time than complain about everything. I've always had fun with this game and the only real issue I've had with it over all is the crappy servers. Other than that, I've thoroughly  enjoyed it. 

Pro tip: it's more fun to play Jason while inebriated.  I was hammered last night and still went 5/8, and it was fun as hell.

• Like 1

Sorry if this comes off as braggy, but I consistently clear the board.  I've had ONE survivor in the last two weeks, and it was a Tommy that ran off while I was killing the last counselor.  There does come a point where tactics need to be changed up and the old shift+grab strategy can't be the only tool in your toolbox.

Learn to utilize traps, recognize when you're being distracted, don't be shamed into not using your melee weapon and combat stance when getting swarmed or when you expect to be hit with a Pocket Knife.  

And before you scream "bad players", I consistently run with upper level players within groups and they know I have an expectation of them to do everything in their power to escape.  

Also, don't let the bots spoil you.  Their good for learning basics, but no AI will ever help you practice like the real thing.

55 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Lol wether you believe me or not is not my problem. As i said, i am by no means calling myself the best Jason player but fact is that i have not been killed yet. However just to make you happy the next game i have with a decent group that tried to kill me i will make sure to record it and post it here so you can have the video evidence you need to realize i am not talking out of my ass.

I haven't been killed yet either. But I also don't allow it when I sense that is their plan. Yes, if they take my mask off and I know they have sweater and Tommy has arrived I will morph away and let them stew and spew....but they SHALL NOT KILL ME!! Will NOT give them the satisfaction.

• Sad 1

I'm sorry if my opinion seemed judgmental, I'm feeling a wee bit douchey this morning XD 

38 minutes ago, Dapper Dragon said:

Sorry if this comes off as braggy, but I consistently clear the board.  I've had ONE survivor in the last two weeks, and it was a Tommy that ran off while I was killing the last counselor.  There does come a point where tactics need to be changed up and the old shift+grab strategy can't be the only tool in your toolbox.

Learn to utilize traps, recognize when you're being distracted, don't be shamed into not using your melee weapon and combat stance when getting swarmed or when you expect to be hit with a Pocket Knife.  

And before you scream "bad players", I consistently run with upper level players within groups and they know I have an expectation of them to do everything in their power to escape.  

Also, don't let the bots spoil you.  Their good for learning basics, but no AI will ever help you practice like the real thing.

I'm finding that, at least on PS4, there's far more effective Jason players than counselors.

I just chalk it up to the latest patch, which introduced offline mode for people to refine their Jason play, and the tweaks to the preferences, which allow for people who actually WANT to play Jason to be selected with more consistency, as opposed to players who prefer to be counselors being pressed into playing Jason.

Granted, I'm not speaking about rooms full of "experts" who decry the handicap that Jason faces in terms of being severely underpowered, but for a straight up QP game full of Randos (especially Randos who don't use mics), a halfway decent Jason can effortlessly clear the board.

Again, I suck as Jason, and I was able to go 5/8 last night while drunkenly giggling my way through a match using J2--and that was with a bio break.

• Like 1