18 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Easy fix, run through the camp, fire off extra shotguns, drop the extra knives in hidden obscure parts of the woods and the game is balanced.

Seriously devs fix this game, or else it will die from a lack of Jason players.

This is an excellent idea. If I ever start playing again I'm doing this.

1 hour ago, Toddarino said:

This is an excellent idea. If I ever start playing again I'm doing this.

Oh yeah, go for your windows 99 achievement so that the health sprays are used. Just have fun doing run and crashes into windows.

If counselors dance and troll, Jason decides to test his water speed for 10 minutes. 

Jason is on strike until game conditions improve.

Enough people do this, maybe the devs will decide to fix Jason and the game.

Funny as hell to see these counselor homers all say "everything is fine, I have my preference set to counselor but trust me I go 8/8 every time I'm Jason (which is never but shhhh don't tell anyone because i need to say this so the devs don't make the game hard for me again)"

• Thanks 1

Itll never change guys. Sorry to say it. As much as i love the franchise and wish it were a scary horror game where its really fuckin hard to escape the brutal slaying machine..it wont happen. They make it clear with every patch that they want jason in a fuckin dress. Oh wait, maybe if were lucky theyll give us a dlc "bloody" dress :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Monoxide Child said:

Where is this from? 1. This looks hilarious. 2. I see the guy has an ICP jersey on. 

It’s a movie called “30 Minutes or Less”

heres the full scene.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 12:13 PM, CrazyLawyer said:

Remember: when no one will play as Jason, there won't be any game.

There will always be people who want to play as jason.  Played against a really good jason this weekend.  She was impressive.  

• Like 1

I've actually seen a considerable shift in the competency of Jason overall.  Quick Play matches on the PS4 are seeing Jason wipe an entire lobby prior to Rage mode, especially on matches where nobody is using a mic or coordinating on the counselor side.

It stems from the recent patch that corrected the rotation of Jason from the preference settings.  Previously, Jason was assigned on a rotational basis, almost irrespective of the preferences of the users in the game lobby.  Now, though, if a room doesn't change, the small group of 2-3 people are staying as Jason if everyone else is set to "counselor only".

Which of course means that people who WANT to play Jason are getting the opportunity to do so more frequently.  The offline mode has increased the "Jason IQ" of the average player considerably as well--anyone who wants to do so can practice offline against bots and really get a better understanding of the mechanics (such as grab range, swing/block mechanics) and timing (skill cooldowns, animations).  Even I can go for 5-8 kills as in a QP match, and I'm a terrible Jason.

We can all agree that playing Jason right now has it where each round is an up hill battle, but after watching @AldermachXI video's i have found my inner i don't give a fuck and go out swinging. Here is a good round i had tonight, complete with a Shelly who wanted to run around furniture and hop out windows to a Cocky prick who spouted a racist remark and in the end i got under his skin and took his ass to school. Sometimes it is a hair pulling fight but getting back at all the arrogant teabaggers is rewarding.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

We can all agree that playing Jason right now has it where each round is an up hill battle, but after watching @AldermachXI video's i have found my inner i don't give a fuck and go out swinging. Here is a good round i had tonight, complete with a Shelly who wanted to run around furniture and hop out windows to a Cocky prick who spouted a racist remark and in the end i got under his skin and took his ass to school. Sometimes it is a hair pulling fight but getting back at all the arrogant teabaggers is rewarding.

Stupid question maybe : when you were upstairs, in the mansion, why did you hit the wall so much in the closet ? :huh:

4 minutes ago, ryusai72 said:

Stupid question maybe : when you were upstairs, in the mansion, why did you hit the wall so much in the closet ? :huh:

I was checking to see if someone glitched into the building because when i combat stanced it was targeting to the specific part of the wall. Combat stance normally will not direct target anything except a counselor but it was doing that to the wall

Just went into QP on PS4 earlier tonight, played about 9 games before I had other stuff to do. 

In 8 of the 9 games, we killed Jason. This was 8 games in a row. None of the games had more than 2 deaths and the 9th game where we didn't kill Jason? It's simply because the sweater glitched out and was unusable, so instead we escaped.

This shouldn't be happening. It's literally a joke right now.

There's an upcoming "tournament" for killing Jason ... that's the state we're in right now and it shows the ridiculous state this game is in.

I still play Jason sometimes, in private when I play. Against good opponents 5 or 6 of 8 on average, But I Don't play quickplay anymore so I'm not sure how that would go. I will say quickplay I used to kill em all, but I hate the way the trolls are on ps4 and how they whine when I slash etc. Everyone knows after the nerfs if you're not using EVERYTHING at your disposal as Jason you're gonna have a bad day. I'd rather go 5 of 8 against the best than 8 for 8 against the rest.

2 hours ago, dmack621 said:

Just went into QP on PS4 earlier tonight, played about 9 games before I had other stuff to do. 

In 8 of the 9 games, we killed Jason. This was 8 games in a row. None of the games had more than 2 deaths and the 9th game where we didn't kill Jason? It's simply because the sweater glitched out and was unusable, so instead we escaped.

This shouldn't be happening. It's literally a joke right now.

There's an upcoming "tournament" for killing Jason ... that's the state we're in right now and it shows the ridiculous state this game is in.

If you watch Slash N Cast's stream they've been regularly killing Jason for a month and a half now every stream just to show how easy it is due to the patches. It's almost always in the double digits every stream and I've even seen them 6 or more in a row on a lot of them. The state of this game is just sad now. 

And to the people that say "just slash now". Sure I can do that but why should I resort to slashing only due to the new armory and shitty hit detection? For one thing slashing is boring. We also have these wonderful kills, some of which I've fucking paid for in DLC.

My desire for multiplayer even with friends I still play with has gone down considerably since the December patch. Playing as counselor is not fun anymore when I escape 99% of the time. Playing Jason with bots has gotten boring too due to how easy it is. No challenge on either side. I used to play every day since launch and on weekends would have 8-10 hour marathons no problem because it was so much fun. Yeah it was buggy as shit but both counselor and Jason were fun 2 months after launch. Then the dreaded window "fix" came and the game has been going into decline ever since.

I have no hope or faith in these devs anymore to bring it back to its somewhat former glory. The whiners and snowflakes have won. Good job in killing this game. Think about it. We are in our 7th month now after launch and look at what the game has become. Very, very sad indeed.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, undrtkr said:

If you watch Slash N Cast's stream they've been regularly killing Jason for a month and a half now every stream just to show how easy it is due to the patches. It's almost always in the double digits every stream and I've even seen them 6 or more in a row on a lot of them. The state of this game is just sad now. 

And to the people that say "just slash now". Sure I can do that but why should I resort to slashing only due to the new armory and shitty hit detection? For one thing slashing is boring. We also have these wonderful kills, some of which I've fucking paid for in DLC.

My desire for multiplayer even with friends I still play with has gone down considerably since the December patch. Playing as counselor is not fun anymore when I escape 99% of the time. Playing Jason with bots has gotten boring too due to how easy it is. No challenge on either side. I used to play every day since launch and on weekends would have 8-10 hour marathons no problem because it was so much fun. Yeah it was buggy as shit but both counselor and Jason were fun 2 months after launch. Then the dreaded window "fix" came and the game has been going into decline ever since.

I have no hope or faith in these devs anymore to bring it back to its somewhat former glory. The whiners and snowflakes have won. Good job in killing this game. Think about it. We are in our 7th month now after launch and look at what the game has become. Very, very sad indeed.

For me, it's been since October. December just made it worse. This is why I play only counselor now, not because it is even fun ... but to prove the point that this game is FAR too counselor sided. I should NOT be able to kill Jason game after game after game after game. It's a fucking joke.

I do agree with the lack of balance but some people make it seem as if the game was actually scary before the patch. I've had the game since June, and, when I first began playing it, it was scary because I didn't know how to play. I didn't know how Jason worked or how anything worked so there was a sense of fear anytime I would see Jason or leave a cabin. A month later, though, that fear stopped and I would approach Jason more casually and wouldn't be afraid anymore. The game stops being scary once you learn how to play not because of a patch.

• Like 2

I’m not a fan of playing Jason either. I got so much abuse by the players before that it stressed me out. Less than 2 mins to go and they were attempting to kill me so I played them at their own game and morphed out of there. Normally I would fight it out but this group were particularly toxic so I didn’t give them satisfaction 

11 minutes ago, TinTin_57 said:

I’m not a fan of playing Jason either. I got so much abuse by the players before that it stressed me out. Less than 2 mins to go and they were attempting to kill me so I played them at their own game and morphed out of there. Normally I would fight it out but this group were particularly toxic so I didn’t give them satisfaction 

I have never got killed as Jason...Level 129 and love playing Jason. Its somewhat hard to avoid but it can be done :) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I have never got killed as Jason...Level 129 and love playing Jason. Its somewhat hard to avoid but it can be done :) 

That's because you never play against good teams of counselors.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

I too have not yet been killed as Jason yet. I am level 128 and i have played against several very good coordinated teams. Even ones with the people who will do the circle beat down to distract while getting the sweater and get themselves in a situation where they should get the kill. It comes down to quick thinking, trying to think one step ahead and some luck as well. I am by no means saying i am one of the best Jason players but my strategies clearly are working as i have managed to thwart every attempt and even ones by top tier groups.

• Like 1

The whole thing they were preaching before launch about how Jason could only really be killed 1 in 75 games. I'd love to know what the actual ratio is now because the process is too easy to achieve, minus the occasional bug. Its a number they likely have, its likely alarming and they should be thinking of ways to make it more difficult than 3 machete strikes, a sweater, a counselor sacrifice, a Tommy and a wam bam thank you mam.

1. Getting off the mask should be much harder.

2. Perhaps his death could be randomized, he can't be killed on land, only in the Lake...like Part 6

3. On land, instead of it always being a sweater so players spam the female characters...we instead use a pair of scissors that could be present in any one of the cabin bathrooms or main house bathrooms. When a MALE counselor grabs these scissors, they cut their hair like Tommy does in Part 4 to look like young Jason. BAM...now Male counselors serve an actual purpose and female counselors can't always be used to facilitate the kill with Tommy. When the pair of scissors is present...the sweater is NOT in the shack or on the map.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

I have played against really well skilled counselors before. I may have only got 6/8 or 7/8 but i still did really well considering they beat my ass!

21 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

I too have not yet been killed as Jason yet. I am level 128 and i have played against several very good coordinated teams. Even ones with the people who will do the circle beat down to distract while getting the sweater and get themselves in a situation where they should get the kill. It comes down to quick thinking, trying to think one step ahead and some luck as well. I am by no means saying i am one of the best Jason players but my strategies clearly are working as i have managed to thwart every attempt and even ones by top tier groups.

10 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I have played against really well skilled counselors before. I may have only got 6/8 or 7/8 but i still did really well considering they beat my ass!

Hard to believe what either of you are saying is true unless you post a video so we can indeed see these very good and skilled groups of counselors you two played against in action.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Hard to believe what either of you are saying is true unless you post a video so we can indeed see these very good and skilled groups of counselors you two played against in action.

Lol wether you believe me or not is not my problem. As i said, i am by no means calling myself the best Jason player but fact is that i have not been killed yet. However just to make you happy the next game i have with a decent group that tried to kill me i will make sure to record it and post it here so you can have the video evidence you need to realize i am not talking out of my ass.

2 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Lol wether you believe me or not is not my problem. As i said, i am by no means calling myself the best Jason player but fact is that i have not been killed yet. However just to make you happy the next game i have with a decent group that tried to kill me i will make sure to record it and post it here so you can have the video evidence you need to realize i am not talking out of my ass.

It's all good, one day you'll play against a good team of counselors (for the sake of enjoyment for F13 - I hope you never get to experience it). But for the time being, at least you know you can enjoy the game thinking that you've been up against it, yet.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

It's all good, one day you'll play against a good team of counselors (for the sake of enjoyment for F13 - I hope you never get to experience it). But for the time being, at least you know you can enjoy the game thinking that you've been up against it, yet.

Oh i know i have. I have played against many teams that really gave me a run but in the end i used strategies that gave me the upper hand. I look forward to a team pulling it off. I will upload a video and give em praise. I have no issues if i do get killed. It just hasn't happened yet