TizianosBoy

Are there any kills which make you so uncomfortable?

As there are many many kills in this game, what ones make you very uncomfortable?

For me, it has to be the Slam and Gut and Crotch Chop, imagine that happening in real life, that'd be horrible.

The more brutal and gory the better imo. I tend to laugh when I see creative murders in movies and games, I've never once been disgusted or uncomfortable by violence.

The October 2017 patch.

Way more disturbing than the Tommy kill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

the kills in the game are kinda ruined by the lackluster blood / gore effects imho

the 2 only kills that really stand out to me are the jaw rip and eye gouge, and when i first saw the kills trailer i thought the pt7 lets split up kill was really.. "personal" looking kinda shocking especially with him even stomping the head before moving on.

The graveyard kill when Jason throws you on top of the iron picket fence.. Makes me shiver seeing it happen since iron picket fence accidents/fatalities have been reported on the news many times before.

Part 8 Chin Striker.

It's my favorite kill in the entire game,but it also sends shivers down my spine just watching it.

The campfire poker environmental gets me sometimes. The kill is nice, but the struggling afterwards feels like they may have gone a little too far. Which probably means it's just right. Here's a link with crowd reaction.

There are two that make me wince, but I attribute it to how well done they are.

The firepit firepoker down the throat kill has this wonderful agony filled few seconds with the victim wriggling and trying to pull it free.

Then there is the ground split from the Pig Splitter kill pack where he drags them across the blade. Excellently brutal.

Part 2 I think it's called the can opener kill he sticks the pick in the head and twists it 180. That ones pretty good. 

When Jason does the kill on Speedo Chad where he makes the victim do a split until the leg breaks and Jason crouches into them.  *shudder*

4 hours ago, silencedeffect said:

The graveyard kill when Jason throws you on top of the iron picket fence.. Makes me shiver seeing it happen since iron picket fence accidents/fatalities have been reported on the news many times before.

Isn’t that graveyard kill really hard to get 

Don't really know, so I will say seeing the same over used kills over and over again. Someone told me on chat there was a kill where Jason thrusts the fire pocker up your rectum - is that true or a lie?

Crotch chop by 4 and the ax uppercut by 8.  

Anything with eye gouge, looks nice, but I cringe. And head rip, not as bad but I can just imagine the pain in my throat as it's starting to rip. 

Being held down on the hot flames of the fire. Everytime that kill happens i cringe. Id take an axe to the head before that anyday

None really. Mortal Kombat is far more gory.

I will say P4 Jason has some of the best kills though. Slam and split is sick but underwhelming the same time because he doesn't cut them all the way through.

They need to add cut in half physics like a vertical cut from head to crotch and horizontal cut from the waist line.

Btw, I like to see an Andy headstand kill. I dont know how that would work but it would be too funny.

Throat slit because I always hate seeing people get their throats slit. It’s why my eyes are closed during most Game of Thrones fight scenes and certain scenes from this movie.

There’s also the crotch splitter kill as mentioned above and the fence through the head kill. And the slam headfirst into the ground kill.

2 hours ago, Chad face said:

Isn’t that graveyard kill really hard to get 

Probably! I've only been victim to it a couple times and you'll have to be lucky enough to even find a counselor hanging out in graveyard (it usually a "pit-stop" place for med spray or an ax)

1 hour ago, a kamikaze man said:

Don't really know, so I will say seeing the same over used kills over and over again. Someone told me on chat there was a kill where Jason thrusts the fire pocker up your rectum - is that true or a lie?

Yeah that's definitely a lie! :lol:

The fatal window toss from a one floor building. I now thoroughly avoid windows for fear of fatally falling through them. Is there a term for this?