TizianosBoy

Are there any kills which make you so uncomfortable?

They’re so over the top and “80s slasher” that none make me uncomfortable. I’ll be honest, I’m by no means a gore fan, but I think the kills here are just great. I think it’s neat that this game has gotten the chance to do some kills that the films couldn’t due to the MPAA of the 80’s

None really, but the most fucked up in real life would probably be shishkebab kill at the campsites.

1 hour ago, monoXide83 said:

The fatal window toss from a one floor building. I now thoroughly avoid windows for fear of fatally falling through them. Is there a term for this?

What, a fear of falling out of windows? Yeah, it’s called common sense.

The fire poker kill, both cooking kills (fireplace/campfire & cooking pot), the Jarvis and the multiple stab context kill have a somewhat sinister vibe for me. During the stabbing, you have Kane's typical intensity reaching a max level. The other kills are mostly uncomfortable for me because of the sounds & counselor reactions. That "flop"-noise when the counselor slides face first into the pig splitter.

The slam&split I find hilariously campy, my brother however was like "Good god, what the hell?!" 

An unexpected one is always the two-handed-choke. One handed looks lame, but struggle and move itself feel real and gritty with the two-handed-version, especially with Part 2 Jason. And real and gritty is a surprising element in the campy F13 universe.

The crotch splitter is the worst, especially on female counselors.  Awful.

The most remarkable, and I've seen it for the first time tonight, going to be honest here, is the boiling stove pot.

It's a newly-added environment kill.

My mask was off as Part IV and I caught Shelly in a cabin into the pot.

The way Jason lingers, lifts the head up after he douses it into the scalding water, and WATCHES is mesmerizing.  With my mask OFF, it was a sight to behold.

Very cinematic.  Very memorable.  Very disturbing.

If you haven't seen this kill yet, I highly recommend it and with the mask OFF.

Wow!

GUN had fun with this one.

On 1/6/2018 at 2:34 AM, TizianosBoy said:

As there are many many kills in this game, what ones make you very uncomfortable?

For me, it has to be the Slam and Gut and Crotch Chop, imagine that happening in real life, that'd be horrible.

Just one; the one where all the popular kids kill the town retard as a sick summer camp joke. It's the most frequent kill in the game these days. I feel bad for the retarded boy. He's so big, you would think he could take up for himself, but he can't squash a grape with a sledge hammer.

The crotch split for Part 4, the leg sweeper for Part 4, the upper cut with the fire axe for Part 8.

3 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

The crotch split for Part 4, the leg sweeper for Part 4, the upper cut with the fire axe for Part 8.

These are the kills that I would choose also.

To me, the two-handed choke is the most uncomfortable. It's pretty much the most bloodless, but that's why it's disturbing. It's all about draining life from the counselor, not ripping it from them. Jason's eyes mere inches from the counselor's as he slowly, violently squeezes the consciousness out of them. Sure, he does the face stomp at the end, but it's punctuation more than anything else.

For me, almost all of the kills make me squeal with delight...except one. It actually makes me wince when it pops up. It's the environment kill where Jason takes the butcher knife and stabs the counselor. It just comes off as so angry especially when all of the other kills are so over the top. I think they went full retard with that one.