Sign in to follow this  
TheHansonGoons

Sunday morning Jason Hunt

Recently, some friends and I have basically given up on the main objectives, and go into Quick Plays to go for Jason kills. Just a small group so we see how we dp against some randoms and see how many Jason kills we can get.

With my work schedule, Sunday mornings are when I get to play the most regularly. However, with families, jobs, etc, not all can be on at that time. That being said, I am looking for other people interested in going Jason hunting with me/us. Xbox One is the platform I play on. If anyone is interested, feel free to message or friend request me on XB1. My gamertag is TheHansonGoons. Or reply to this thread tagging me or quoting me so I notice in time. If anyone if interested in doing this on other days/times/platforms, feel free to respond to the thread with the groups you would like to start. Happy hunting campers!

6 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Just a small group so we see how we dp against some randoms and see how many Jason kills we can get.

I'm not sure if I feel comfortable with DP'ing Jason bro. It really sounds like a bad time for everyone involved!! ??? Sorry, I couldn't resist!

• Haha 1

This is exactly why Jason needs to be buffed the hell out.

Threads like this.

We need to get the game back to where escaping was an achievement in itself.

On 1/7/2018 at 4:42 AM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

This is exactly why Jason needs to be buffed the hell out.

Threads like this.

We need to get the game back to where escaping was an achievement in itself.

I won't disagree. Escaping is too boring and easy now. The most fun I have in game any more is hunting Jason with a couple friends. It's a sad state when the hunter fears the prey.

5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I won't disagree. Escaping is too boring and easy now. The most fun I have in game any more is hunting Jason with a couple friends. It's a sad state when the hunter fears the prey.

That isn't me :( I still love playing Jason! Even though the juking pisses me off I still enjoy killing people once and a while, doing it effectively is a wonderful feeling :D 

4 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

That isn't me :( I still love playing Jason! Even though the juking pisses me off I still enjoy killing people once and a while, doing it effectively is a wonderful feeling :D 

Wonderful feeling until you kill the jerk who dances and teabags for 10 minutes.

But he’s the host.

So he quits.

Not such a wonderful feeling anymore.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Wonderful feeling until you kill the jerk who dances and teabags for 10 minutes.

But he’s the host.

So he quits.

Not such a wonderful feeling anymore.

No, not really is it...I can take the host leaving if at least i got to kill the fucker who teabagged me B)

@TheHansonGoons I knew I should've messaged you! I was bored as hell, and even noticed you were on F13... Maybe next weekend...

1 hour ago, Truth said:

@TheHansonGoons I knew I should've messaged you! I was bored as hell, and even noticed you were on F13... Maybe next weekend...

Absolutely! Been a while since we played. I have been mainly doing quick play lately. A few legit kills with randoms though so that is fun. Sunday morning I am usually on if you are available.