GonzoThe912TH

Metal Gear Survive

I'm kinda over zombie games until someone can add something new and fresh to them but this such a strange direction for Metal Gear to go into can The Metal Gear Franchise SURVIVE without Kojima?

You mean Kojima?

Also I feel zombie games are now on the level of call of duty. They are being jammed into everything and it's kind of a played out thing. I would love a fresh new spin on a zombie game. Moving hazard done by psyop games and illfonic had a nice touch of weaponizing zombies but I'm not a huge PC guy. I intend to check it out in the future but I have a million unplayed games lol.

You mean Kojima?

Also I feel zombie games are now on the level of call of duty. They are being jammed into everything and it's kind of a played out thing. I would love a fresh new spin on a zombie game. Moving hazard done psyop games and illfonic had a nice touch of weaponizing zombies but I'm not a huge PC guy. I intend to check it out in the future but I have a million unplayed games lol.

yes I edited it and i agree

I think that the way that Konami has treated Hideo Kojima is absolutely deplorable. And Metal Gear Survive just feels like an attempt to destroy a franchise that Kojima spent almost 30 years building. It just looks absolutely terrible. Konami already HAD a survival horror game series. Why did they feel the need to branch out into Metal Gear? Zombies and wormholes have no place in the Metal Gear universe (not counting easter eggs).

Pff next they'll resurrect viola from zone of the enders and have an undead army of orbital frames. Plz God's no do not let them ruin the greatest mech console series every made.

I'm a major Metal Gear fan, so my opinion is incredibly biased and not to be discussed publicly. 

I'm gonna go home and play MGS4 now. 

• Like 1

I'm a major Metal Gear fan, so my opinion is incredibly biased and not to be discussed publicly. 

I'm gonna go home and play MGS4 now. 

Snake eater was best metal gear.... Come at me bro!

What a pile. Decades of great games to this. What the hell is going on with Capcom and Konami with bring some great stuff. Everyone losing their minds anymore with stuff like this. They Screwed over what could of been an excellent Silent Hill game, and now this madness. It's a shame to see what the triple A industry is coming to. If it wasn't for indie devs and fresh ideas I don't think I'd be gaming anymore.

So, don't really know much about the MG universe... But I'm pretty sure this is the worst entry in the series.

Taking the zombie route is so fucking cheap for games nowadays.