poll January 2018

do you have fun playing anymore  

69 members have voted

1. 1. do you have fun playing anymore

• yes absolutely
    • sometimes
    • not really
    • not at all

fellow f13 community what are your thoughts on your enjoyment in f13 now days vote and give your opinion 

You boot up the game looking forward for some fun matches... but then you encounter those certain issues that make you remember why you turned off this game in the first place.

• Like 4

It’s def a “sometimes.” When it’s on, the game is a 10/10,  but when it’s bad it’s a 1/10. There’s too much disparity between matches and lobbies. 

• Like 1

I always have fun. But I must admit that I take breaks from the game to play other games. Resident Evil 7 is currently the most played game right now. But I will be back to Friday soon. My second favorite game on PS4 behind Alien Isolation.

Sometimes. I miss playing as Jason. But until they balance him out I am staying on counselor preference.

9 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

It’s def a “sometimes.” When it’s on, the game is a 10/10,  but when it’s bad it’s a 1/10. There’s too much disparity between matches and lobbies. 

I voted "Sometimes" as well. On the rare occasion that the group I play with can fill a private game, I usually have a blast. Unfortunately, we have played against each other so many times that it can become stale. Venturing into public lobbies is such a crap shoot that I don't know if I am going to have a great time or just get pissed off. Unfortunately, the latter is usually the case.

Love the concept and the game. The community and some of the changes that have been made recently kind of reduce the fun factor for me.

@Rexfellis well said. My vote was also sometimes. Sometimes i feel i am doing long, drawn out grinding. Our group used to be on all the time. Now it's sporadic and hard to find decent people. LFG seems worse than ever. Can never find people to fill up private lobbies any more. I started even accepting private lobbies where only a couple people have mics. Team killers even seem to join in there, so that has been a crapshoot. 

Quick Play has been more fun lately. That goes to show how badly we need new maps and information on dedicated servers. At this point, will dedicated servers be enough to bring back old players?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

At this point, will dedicated servers be enough to bring back old players?

I honestly don't know. I have quite a few friends that have stopped playing the game, especially since the October patch. I'm not sure what the XBox landscape is like since I, as you know, had to wait to get a replacement recently. I just really haven't had the time to do much with it due to work and a certain 6-year old tyrant in my home who doesn't seem to want to give up the controller. And I surely don't want him to play or even see the gameplay of Ft13th. I'm pretty sure he is harboring enough ideas of how to take me out without having a visual guide! :lol:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I voted "Sometimes" as well. On the rare occasion that the group I play with can fill a private game, I usually have a blast. Unfortunately, we have played against each other so many times that it can become stale. Venturing into public lobbies is such a crap shoot that I don't know if I am going to have a great time or just get pissed off. Unfortunately, the latter is usually the case.

Love the concept and the game. The community and some of the changes that have been made recently kind of reduce the fun factor for me.

Oh no, the QP community is horrible. I thought last night i would try out a few public matches. First match I joined Jason, and 5 counselors teamed up the car. They tried to run me over and block me with the car so Jason could kill me. They ran me over with the car 2 minutes later. I got their PSN's and a picture of them teaming and I reported it. Next match i just wanted to see what they would say and I was right about them mouth talking me. They were swearing me off, telling me I suck even though...i'm level 128!?!? These people were at least 22 years old, I am only 16 but that shouldn't matter! People need to be more mature, the public matches are so depressing and frustrating :( 

55 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@Rexfellis what? Actual parenting? What's that like? ? at least you don't have an entertainment center weight anymore.

I know man! When the hell did I grow up and get all of these stupid responsibilities and shit?!? 

I will have to say that the few times I have been "allowed" to play the console by the little mooch that stays in my crib, it is amazing! I haven't loaded most of my games yet, I've just been testing it out. I will say that the graphics are awesome! Can't wait to get some 4K games, and see what the console and that expensive ass TV are capable of. :lol:

49 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

These people were at least 22 years old, I am only 16 but that shouldn't matter! People need to be more mature, the public matches are so depressing and frustrating :( 

Age doesn't really factor into maturity, especially when it comes to gaming. Hell, I've played with 13 year olds who are just trying to complete objectives and work with everyone else. On the flipside, I've played with 30-40 year olds who try to run over people with the cars, bail as Tommy as soon as they spawn, block people in inescapable rooms, team with Jason, and just outright act like dicks. It does suck, but that is just a fact of online gaming. Don't get me wrong, I've played with some squeakers who were complete shitheads too. Assholishnish does not discriminate by age, creed, religion, race, sex, or IQ. Jerks come in all shapes and sizes.

• Thanks 1

Well considering ive just bought it on Xbox having already got it on PS4 And PC Yes im still enjoying it

8 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

doesn't really factor into maturity, especially when it comes to gaming. Hell, I've played with 13 year olds who are just trying to complete objectives and work with everyone else. On the flipside, I've played with 30-40 year olds who try to run over people with the cars, bail as Tommy as soon as they spawn, block people in inescapable rooms, team with Jason, and just outright act like dicks. It does suck, but that is just a fact of online gaming. Don't get me wrong, I've played with some squeakers who were complete shitheads too. Assholishnish does not discriminate by age, creed, religion, race, sex, or IQ. Jerks come in all shapes and sizes.

Yea i understand that. There will always be jerks. But people just need to understand that being a jerk doesn't get them anywhere. But this is just life and im somewhat of a sensitive person i guess :) i just think, they don't have any idea who i am...so to ignore them is best!

3 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Yea i understand that. There will always be jerks. But people just need to understand that being a jerk doesn't get them anywhere. But this is just life and im somewhat of a sensitive person i guess :) i just think, they don't have any idea who i am...so to ignore them is best!

Actually, I have found that ignoring them is a good strategy. (It works on this forum as well.) If the jerks don't have an audience, being a jerk is less appealing to them. A common internet meme "Don't feed the trolls" is actually very true. Hope you're able to find some better lobbies to play in.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I will dump a few lobbies until I get a good one or a private invite.