Curious to see when everyone thinks the next patch will drop and when they will tell us about it.

I think that either on Jan 30th or 31st we will have a post update telling us there will not be an update this month and maybe some vague information about stuff but that is about it. i honestly think the next patch won't arrive until mid to late Feb. I think the sp challenges demo might show up with the next patch but most likely will get delayed, and we won't hear anything about dedicated servers either. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the next update was solely a balance/bug fix patch and no new content will be included with it. I think we will see new content either in march or latest April.

What do you all think?

I think I couldn't care less anymore. Even in the unlikely event the next patch has a significant positive element to it, their 100% track record for breaking more than they fix suggests it will make the game overall worse. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Curious to see when everyone thinks the next patch will drop and when they will tell us about it.

I think that either on Jan 30th or 31st we will have a post update telling us there will not be an update this month and maybe some vague information about stuff but that is about it. i honestly think the next patch won't arrive until mid to late Feb. I think the sp challenges demo might show up with the next patch but most likely will get delayed, and we won't hear anything about dedicated servers either. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the next update was solely a balance/bug fix patch and no new content will be included with it. I think we will see new content either in march or latest April.

What do you all think?

All I can confirm... Is that its "Coming Soon".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rev_Bartholomew said:

All I can confirm... Is that its "Coming Soon".

Coming soon is 100% an acceptable answer lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

February 43rd.  It's just after "soon™".  

Hahahahaha. So true feb 43rd 20SOON

7 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I think I couldn't care less anymore. Even in the unlikely event the next patch has a significant positive element to it, their 100% track record for breaking more than they fix suggests it will make the game overall worse. 

I feel similar. 4 of 5 matches crashed or host disconnected this evening. That's pure bullshit for a game that's been out this long. Not just bullshit but pathetic.

1 hour ago, lasse_hei said:

28th of Smarch

Comfirmed on the Simpsons

Lousy Smarch Jason!