7 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Yep, Jarvis map has all the fun glitches!

Like counselors glitching behind a chair on the porch to where Jason can't get them. Fun! :D

[/sarcasm]

11 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Yep, Jarvis map has all the fun glitches!

Having the gas stuck behind the chair isn't fun lol

5 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Like counselors glitching behind a chair on the porch to where Jason can't get them. Fun! :D

[/sarcasm]

Jason can still easily melee and knife someone behind the chair, as they're literally stuck in one place. I can't imagine anyone's doing this as an exploit.

If you try and grab the gas back there, the only way to do so is to get on top of the desk...unfortunately hitting "E" to take it causes you to fall behind the chair, and there is no way to get back out. Not sure if that's better or worse than the battery that spawns under the dresser on Jarvis, which you simply can't reach but also cannot cause you to become trapped.

You can also get stuck in the higgins barn in one of those areas where the windows are. 

If ur facing the open end of the barn, it would be on the left side, I think it was the first one with a window. A player messaged me saying they were stuck (I was Jason). I didnt have time to check the message so when I found them I thought they were trying to use an exploit. I was able to grab them out of it. Unfortunately I killed them. If I would've known I would've let them go.

21 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Jason can still easily melee and knife someone behind the chair, as they're literally stuck in one place. I can't imagine anyone's doing this as an exploit.

If you try and grab the gas back there, the only way to do so is to get on top of the desk...unfortunately hitting "E" to take it causes you to fall behind the chair, and there is no way to get back out. Not sure if that's better or worse than the battery that spawns under the dresser on Jarvis, which you simply can't reach but also cannot cause you to become trapped.

Happened to me, I had a pocket knife. Jason grabbed me and I struggled free due to pocket knife. Luckily I was now free but Jason shifted behind the chair in the animation and got stuck there till he remembered he could morph - by which point I was long gone!

- On an exploit note its pointless. I have come to the conclusion that any ground based glitch Jason can still grab someone, however if they are raised slightly on an object his grab doesn't work. He can still use throwing knife and hit n miss damage them to death with slashing. I don't think any real serious exploits remain. I have seen people get on desk draws and move onto corner beds where Jason can't grab but there no safe place from his slashing. I haven't really seen anyone doing exploit glitches recently.

33 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

This should really just rather be reported to jasonkillsbugs.com instead of posted here.

Yes, because it's on us to report the bugs via a particularly cumbersome process, rather than on the dev team to review postings here for any hint of things their superlative QA process somehow managed to miss.

/snark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1