thanatopsis

"Community Chest can not give you your clothes back"

Strip Monopoly? No! Strip Friday the 13th! :D

My friends and I hate playing online so we get together periodically for Friday the 13th LAN parties. The counselors sit around the living room. Jason sits in the corner with noise-cancelling headphones. The only trouble is after an hour or two all the computers make the place pretty hot, even with the window open. The solution? Strip Friday the 13th! The survivor with the most XP plays Jason next. The dead counselors lose an article of clothing. :P Works pretty well with a good co-ed group. But for some reason, nobody ever wants to kill me! ;)

10 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I don't believe this.

Post pictures. 

LOL!
I just set up 5 computers around the kitchen table for tonight's match. My main gaming PC (the Jason PC) is back in the corner. A couple more friends are bringing their laptops to join in for tonight's game. Two new people just bought the game to join us. I'm not sure how many in this group will be up for the "strip" version, or getting photos taken, but if they are I'll let you know.

Friday the 13th LAN.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, WashingtonJones said:

Ur using Steam streaming for that MacBook I presume?

I have a couple crappy old MacBook Pros I used for work (design) purposes and similar reasons. Two have Thunderbolt 1 and one has Thunderbolt 2. The Thunderbolt 1 laptops are hooked up to external 1050Ti cards (the black boxes under the white router) and the Thunderbolt 2 laptop is hooked up to a 1060 card (the giant black box on the the bottom). The other 2 computers are real PCs with some recent AMD cards. My main PC (the Jason PC) has a 1080.
MBP graphics cards suck, but the processors are ~2.5 GHz i7s with 8 or 16 GB RAM, even from 6 or 7 years ago. With the external graphics boxes they are able to do 60 FPS on medium-high settings with the 1280x800 screens. They are all running Windows (Bootcamp) and I have my friend's passwords to get them all tested before we play.

Exposed bodies, warm computer parts, computer fans blowing the smell all around where you prepare your food. It sounds magical! :tiffbutt::chadjunk::sadchappa:

I'm kidding, man. You do you. Open-minded friends are the best!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Exposed bodies, warm computer parts, computer fans blowing the smell all around where you prepare your food. It sounds magical! :tiffbutt::chadjunk::sadchappa:

I'm kidding, man. You do you. Open-minded friends are the best!

Hey, we're not making food while playing. We get sushi delivered. :P 

6 minutes ago, thanatopsis said:

Hey, we're not making food while playing. We get sushi delivered. :P 

I'll bet that delivery guy has a story to tell when he gets back!:lol:

• Haha 1

Normally those that are that comfortable with their bodies are the ones whose bodies are least comfortable for others to see. The rare exception are the ones who are able to profit from others desire to see.    

• Haha 1