Alien_Number_Six

Which character do you like to destroy the most?

Which character do you like to wipe out the most?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like to destroy the most?

Vanessa annoys me the most with her speed and stamina. I get especially annoyed if she's stacked with pocket knives and first aid.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, disco romance said:

Vanessa annoys me the most with her speed and stamina. I get especially annoyed if she's stacked with pocket knives and first aid.

"Kill them Jason! Make them suffer like we did!" - Pamela Voorhees 

AJ.... Because It's a chore to find her after I killed everyone else.  Vanessa or Chad though..... they will find me.  >:D

• Haha 4

Vanessa. My nemesis. She's so OP with dat speed and stamina that when I finally catch her after she's stabbed me with 2 pocket knives and healed herself a bunch of times with epic perk buffed meds I take it real slow and kill her with the most drawn out violent death I have available. Or just swirly the bitch.

Chad is a close second just because its mostly dickheads that choose him and they like to mug you off with THAT dance in speedos.. but he's super easy to catch so it doesn't piss me off that much.

• Haha 1

Another vote for Vanessa. She's the only reason I check who's playing which counselor in the lobby before I pick a Jason. High level players and just outright c***s/trolls who main Vanessa don't need an inch of give. She's difficult to deal with when controlled by an inexperienced player just as well.

6 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Chad. Because he is chad.

THIS! I will have to admit that I enjoy catching Vanessa off-guard with stalk. (When she doesn't have 1 of the 10 pocketknives in every match.) My favorite kill for her is the backbreacker over the knee, or the the jaw rip. Of course, a swirlie is never out of the question if the opportunity presents itself. As for Chad, I just kill that smug douche with the quickest kill I have available. He's not worth my time, especially if he is wearing a speedo.

Chad and Vanessa, I like to boil their faces in the pot when I get the opportunity.

I love picking Shelly up and throwing his ass through a window. All I see is blood and that big ass curly hair flying. Laugh my ass off every time.

Vanessa. Especially if I'm playing against @malloymk

If I do manage to catch him it is always the most satisfying kill in the match for me.

• Like 1

AJ simply to demonstrate those machete-wielding mains of hers exactly how “OP” their stealthy playstyle really is...

5 hours ago, disco romance said:

I get especially annoyed when I destroy her and I turn around and there’s another one. I’ve been in matches where there has been four Vanessas. She’s a good character but come on, mix it up a little. The only thing I’ve ever experienced more weird is stumbling into a lobby where everyone was Lachappa. I almost felt as if I crashed some sort of gay “bear” orgy or something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Machete maining AJ? Sounds like some dumbasses. (Though I love AJ, I main Shelly and Fox right now, and I never use a machete as AJ. Idiots)

My answer is Tommy. Oh sweet, sweet revenge. Served cold-hearted. 

Next is anyone that is still wearing a costume.

Followerdd by Bugzy and Vanessa runners. Then Chads. Chad is such a tool and so fun to kill his preppy, 1% ass, yet it doesn't have the same feeling of achievement as catching running Vanessa and "swinging for the fences" Bugzy. 

I'm surprised no one said Adam, yet.  An experienced Adam gives me the most problems.  He's like a mini-me Tommy, IMO.  The good Adams play the role well as pack leader delegating tasks, saving others from my grabs, protecting objectives, and staying back to help others with that "no man left behind" attitude (I respect it).  Oh- and a lot of them are excellent drivers too!  When I kill him it is somewhat a sigh of relief and gratification.  It's like that saying- "Cut the head off and the rest of the body will fall."   So I guess that makes Vanessa the legs?  :P  

Speaking of Nessa, I main her- so I know if I can't catch her off guard, leave her for later/last.  Vanessa will waste your time even in the hands of someone who is mediocre.  I try not to let her bait me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anybody that does the Barbie dress ups and wears swimsuits and costumes.

• Haha 1

Jenny cause her cries are kinda cute.

Deborah in the bunny outfit for the visual juxtaposition. 

And Tommy when I'm :JasonPt6: J6. When I'm killing him I always say, "This is how Part 6 should've ended!"

9 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Eric. 

I forgot about him. I don't like him at all. 😝