Alien_Number_Six

Which character do you like to destroy the most?

Which character do you like to wipe out the most?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like to destroy the most?

22 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Chad. Because he is chad.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

• Haha 1

I once played a lobby with this one person(can’t remember his psn) and he played chad. But he was in character. It was so satisfying to kill him because he made the death funny. Head punch kill. Responded with “ hohoho guess I just lost my head hohoho” in this preppy rich socialite type voice. When he called tommy it was “ hohoho big brother, poor people are dying out here. Bring the Mercedes hohoho.” It was probably the best lobby I’ve ever been in. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Looks like Chad and Vanessa are neck and neck. Who will lose their head first?

Vanessa because Chad has a nice body ╮(╯▽╰)╭

5 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Looks like Chad and Vanessa are neck and neck. Who will lose their head first?

Chad. ALWAYS Chad.

On 1/5/2018 at 9:40 AM, hu_soldier13 said:

Vanessa. Especially if I'm playing against @malloymk

If I do manage to catch him it is always the most satisfying kill in the match for me.

Lol. PM me who you are. Just curious. I appreciate the shout out by the way.

Just now, malloymk said:

Lol. PM me who you are. Just curious. I appreciate the shout out by the way.

Dude, he's LuckIsForLosers!  :D

7 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Dude, he's LuckIsForLosers!  :D

That's what I was thinking, but wasn't a 100% sure. He kills me quite often too. One of the few that really have my number. RustinPeace being another.

5 minutes ago, malloymk said:

That's what I was thinking, but wasn't a 100% sure. He kills me quite often too. One of the few that really have my number. RustinPeace being another.

Same here. Either I am just a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible grabber -- or he has some crazy good jukes.

Or both.

Or neither.

. . . am I still talking?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Yeah that's me! I need to find out if I can change my display name on here...

12 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Same here. Either I am just a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible grabber -- or he has some crazy good jukes.

Or both.

Or neither.

. . . am I still talking?

You're not a bad Jason by any means and for what it's worth we all have those moments as a counselor we think 'Jason really should have grabbed me there' so it's definitely not your grabbing to blame (not every time anyway :D).

Tiffany.

I hate her "OHGUHOGHO!" tripping cry. Plus when I'm a counselor I hate people using her knowing they will fuck up a skill check and bring Jason.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DiegoElFuego said:

Tiffany.

I hate her "OHGUHOGHO!" tripping cry. Plus when I'm a counselor I hate people using her knowing they will fuck up a skill check and bring Jason.

Maybe some of those players have no other choice but to repair because the actual repairers are too busy trying to make Jason catch their fade? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Shelly is my pet peeve. I swear to god, in Offline Bots, the Shelly bots are always so.. alert. They always know where you are, they always stun you when they have the chance, and they will ALWAYS spawn with a knife. Trust me, I grabbed a bot right after grabbing the knives and they stabbed me even though they just spawned it. And that voice of Shelly. It's really terrible and it PISSES me off. Okay, rant done. :)

Jenny. I love killing Jenny players, RIP the “final girl.” I will tunnel her and Eric. 

7 hours ago, Gummybish said:

Maybe some of those players have no other choice but to repair because the actual repairers are too busy trying to make Jason catch their fade? 

tenor.gif

How about I see a repair character next to an objective waiting to put it on but Tiffany wants to get the XP or is just stupid...

OHGUHOGHO!

5 minutes ago, DiegoElFuego said:

How about I see a repair character next to an objective waiting to put it on but Tiffany wants to get the XP or is just stupid...

OHGUHOGHO!

No need to get all defensive lol I'm just saying that I see this happen more often than it should.  You see Deborah all the way across the map trying to knock Jason on his ass along with A.J and Lachapa even when there is a battery near a car or the phone fuse next to box.  

More often than I like it to be it's either Tiffany, Bugzy,  or Vanessa repairing.  

So it's like. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

eric that little fucker always stuns like 3or4 times before i get him vanessa chad and bugzy are annoying to 

On 1/5/2018 at 10:03 PM, FinalBoy said:

Eric. I just can't stand his whiney voice and he just looks annoying/weird. Maybe I am being a dick though..

Same here. Every time I hear him make a sound, I want to punch the real guy in the mouth. To my ear, his voice-over is a mockery of the series and as a fan I don't appreciate it. Most annoying character for me, by far. Killing him honestly doesn't give me much satisfaction. I just don't want to be near his whiny, cartoony ass at all.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 9:22 AM, malloymk said:

I have killed you. But my priority is @BoxingRouge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

So far people are pretty indifferent to Fox and Mitch. No hate for the stoner and the biker chick?

They’re hardly played, Mitch is easy to kill, Fox isn’t played because Adam is better.