Alien_Number_Six

Which character do you like to destroy the most?

Which character do you like to wipe out the most?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like to destroy the most?

As a Tiffany main I will state this for the three people that like to kill my gal the most

I wish a bitch would.

• Like 1

Wrecking Tommy is my favorite. I love the "Oh crap" from the other counselors when their champ buys the farm.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Eric. 

Right, because picking on the fat, slow, ugly kid is a way to fulfill the desires of any bully when they can't pick on Jason (the handicapped kid with mommy issues). :sadchappa:

I agree that it is satisfying to kill Chad and Vanessa, but I voted for Deborah. Why? Because I like to chase her early in the match and decrease the counselors' chances of getting objectives fixed quickly. It is also satisfying to know that it will take more time for the others to repair things. Now the others (e.g. Chad, Vanessas) have actually do it themselves instead of running/dancing around like fools ;)

I voted for AJ but I honestly enjoy killing any high stealth/composer character because they can so annoying to find and it feels so rewarding. Like a cat catching a mouse or a man hunting a fox.

Tiffany.  Because I find her fans insufferable.  

After that, I’d say Fox because she’s surprisingly good and can be played in multiple ways (unlike Vanessa who really has only one way to play her effectively) so she’s tough to predict.  

And after that definitely Bunny Deb.

Def Tommy and then Vanessa. After playing for 7 months, you see the patterns in how gamers play and what kind of players choose certain characters. For me, players have demonstrated that those who choose Vanessa contribute nothing to the game. They run around, overlook repair items in cabins, can’t repair the car, can’t repair the phone. They just run around, juke Jason through the same few windows, and occasionally hide. They never help other counselors and think they are “good” because they run around with a character that has high speed and stamina. If you asked these players to run around and survive with someone who has low stamina and speed, they couldn’t do it.

How many matches are dragged out by Vanessa jumping through the same windows running around— not actually doing anything— just trying desperately to show off how fast they are with a fast character. They just linger and bore everyone. It’s tired. If you objectively contribute nothing to a multiplayer game, you are, by definition, bad and inept. LOLLLLZZZZ I JUKED HIM!!!1 Wow. Try repairing something sometime. That’s why I enjoy utterly destroying both Tommy and Vanessa as the players immediately leave the lobby with their ego bruised. But but they were so fast and good at jumping through windows!!!...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Def Tommy and then Vanessa. After playing for 7 months, you see the patterns in how gamers play and what kind of players choose certain characters. For me, players have demonstrated that those who choose Vanessa contribute nothing to the game. They run around, overlook repair items in cabins, can’t repair the car, can’t repair the phone. They just run around, juke Jason through the same few windows, and occasionally hide. They never help other counselors and think they are “good” because they run around with a character that has high speed and stamina. If you asked these players to run around and survive with someone who has low stamina and speed, they couldn’t do it.

How many matches are dragged out by Vanessa jumping through the same windows running around— not actually doing anything— just trying desperately to show off how fast they are with a fast character. They just linger and bore everyone. It’s tired. If you objectively contribute nothing to a multiplayer game, you are, by definition, bad and inept. LOLLLLZZZZ I JUKED HIM!!!1 Wow. Try repairing something sometime. That’s why I enjoy utterly destroying both Tommy and Vanessa as the players immediately leave the lobby with their ego bruised. But but they were so fast and good at jumping through windows!!!...

Very true. I play a lot of QP matches and I never see a Vanessa player help anyone. They usually hide or just run around the whole time. 

8 hours ago, IronKnight55 said:

I forgot about him. I don't like him at all. 😝

The community doesn’t either. 🙂

Mine is Eric... mostly be cause of his annoying ass pig squeal that he does if he has a pocket knife and gets free from me as Jason.  Second would be Deborah, her panic attack scream when you're after her is almost as annoying as Eric's pig squeal.  Third is only on offline bots, but it's Tommy... since it pisses me off to find him off jerking off on a drawer in a cabin all by himself after all the other counselors (which he was called in to help) are all dead! 

• Haha 1

Vanessa...I will take every pocket knife just so I can murder her in a satisfactory way.

Second would be whoever is wearing the sweater. Especially if they are trying to kill me, it makes me happy to see them panic when their plans don't work out.

Tommy

Mainly because I have already killed the player once before and they have been given a second chance. The player then believes they are the best and tries to run circles around me, so it's always a thrill to kill them again to show they are not.

Also because alot of people who spawn as Tommy don't help the other players and just escape.

Chad, that pompous rich prick! I've known WAY too many "Chads" in real life, I wish I could have buried a machete right in behind that silver spoon in their mouths.

Eric. I just can't stand his whiney voice and he just looks annoying/weird. Maybe I am being a dick though..

3 hours ago, IronKnight55 said:

Very true. I play a lot of QP matches and I never see a Vanessa player help anyone. They usually hide or just run around the whole time. 

Right? I’ve seen plenty of great Vanessa players—just like every character—but after 7 months, the grand whole of them are an utter nussance. I’ve also made multiple topics about how the majority of people who get Tommy are chickenshit.

I’m honestly shocked everyone hates Chad so much because I have no qualms against his character and honestly hardly ever see anyone play as him. If I see him in a lobby, I usually don’t see him again because he dies early and the player left.

Destroying LaChappa brings me the most joy for some reason. If I see him early, I'll tunnel until I send that 10 repair to spectator mode.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Destroying LaChappa brings me the most joy for some reason. If I see him early, I'll tunnel until I send that 10 repair to spectator mode.

I run over any Lachappa I see. I find joy in killing him as both Jason and a counselor. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Omg. LOL