Bots would try to kill you,its just glitched. Many times i have found jenny or fox stuck outside jason's cabin,sometimes chad will be with them. I think this has something to do with the sweater bug from multiplayer .  

9 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I found Chad stuck by the cabin once but he didn't go in. I don't think they can kill- they can't even drive a boat.

We need a boat first 

Just now, bewareofbears said:

That's what I mean- there's a reason there isn't a boat.

Really,I heard they are still working on it

I don´t think they go for the sweater. at least not packanack small with the shack in the north. it depends on the angle they come from i think. if they miss the shack they go swimming, if not they get stuck. Seen both.

Why would a male char go for the sweater?

5 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I don´t think they go for the sweater. at least not packanack small with the shack in the north. it depends on the angle they come from i think. if they miss the shack they go swimming, if not they get stuck. Seen both.

Why would a male char go for the sweater?

Support I guess. I have never seen chad there without one of the two girls .Also what I forgot to mention, I only find them after tommy has spawned

6 minutes ago, Syomare said:

Support I guess. I have never seen chad there without one of the two girls .Also what I forgot to mention, I only find them after tommy has spawned

Come to think of it , I have never found them on any packanack map. I have found the most on the crystal lake maps though . 

I once found a Buggzy at the Jarvis map shack, but he was the last one left alive and wasn't going in, just stuck outside on a wall.

29 minutes ago, Syomare said:

i found the males alone already also. even tommy as last one alive.

The bots treat Jason's shack like any other cabin when there are no other cabins around. Whenever they wander into an area where Jason's shack is closer than the nearest cabin, that will dictate their path. I found this out when chasing them, and tested it for a whole match. It was the same every time, they always ran directly to the shack if it was the closest "cabin" in the area.