daughterofolaf

User claims to be able to “give” people Savini Jason...

15 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah I'm always getting asked to share my account and I'm always telling them nope, people forget once someone has your email and password they can get into your account and get your credit card information.  

i apologize im new to this forum and community, and know nothing about game sharing or how it works.

On 1/7/2018 at 12:29 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

They need to just drop it and the clothing skins already. They could use the money.

No they don't. Savini Jason and clothing pack are for those who backed the game. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockyranger21 said:

i apologize im new to this forum and community, and know nothing about game sharing or how it works.

It's alright. 

Maybe Gun should make Savini available to everyone for a weekend only. I don't have him and I'm fine with that, but it would be nice to take him for a spin, so to speak. Would backers be OK with something like that?

56 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Maybe Gun should make Savini available to everyone for a weekend only. I don't have him and I'm fine with that, but it would be nice to take him for a spin, so to speak. Would backers be OK with something like that?

Have Hodder take a crack at designing a Jason skin.  Who better than the man behind the mask?

Make it a one-time offer for an anniversary event.

1 hour ago, Hell Toupee said:

If it would shut everybody up for a weekend then yeah, I’d be fine with that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheButtonMasher said:

If it would shut everybody up for a weekend then yeah, I’d be fine with that.

It'd probably quell the majority of the issue, IMO. Most of the people I knew who were jonesing for him played him here at my place and then were like "Ok, I'm good now. I don't need him."

20 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

GunMedia and Illfonic will release is anyway sooner or later. 

I could be wrong, but I don't think they will (at least not on purpose). 

1 hour ago, IronKnight55 said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think they will (at least not on purpose). 

They already leaked it once. They will do it again. GunMedia / Illfonic say a lot of things. Some things like dedicated servers something that should have been launched in October are never coming. Backer exclusive Hell Jason won't be exclusive for long. Trust me.

8 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

They already leaked it once. They will do it again. GunMedia / Illfonic say a lot of things. Some things like dedicated servers something that should have been launched in October are never coming. Backer exclusive Hell Jason won't be exclusive for long. Trust me.

But what if they don't put him out after they make a second game? 

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I can live with being wrong. But I don't think I am wrong. 

I think your wrong, they keep saying it's not for sale, the leaks were on Xbox and Sony not Gun. 

17 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I think your wrong, they keep saying it's not for sale, the leaks were on Xbox and Sony not Gun. 

I would be very surprised. Especially considering that they have done quite a bit of lying about things to the backers and everyone in general.  But well see. As far as a sequel goes I would buy it. Could be better than this game which in my opinion is already a classic.

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I would be very surprised. Especially considering that they have done quite a bit of lying about things to the backers and everyone in general.  But well see. As far as a sequel goes I would buy it. Could be better than this game which in my opinion is already a classic.

Regardless if they release it or not for consoles, it's only a matter of time before everyone on PC has him. His model came with Virtual Cabin 2.0 so it's only a matter of time before he is available as a model swap though the power of modding. Possibly on Part 6(i haven't played Part 6 in a lot time but i think he has the same attack animations as Savini i could be wrong). Sure he won't have his 3 exclusive kills and his own pros/cons but that doesn't change the fact that PC players will practically get Savini Jason for free. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Theiceman105 said:

Savini isn't even that good. His weapons ass

"His weapon's ASS?" What, like George Michael?

faithwiggle.gif?w=300&h=224

• Haha 1

On 1/8/2018 at 9:34 PM, TiffanyxAJ said:

He's being sold on Ebay rn for 25 bucks for Xbox One if anyone wants him lol

Yea I wonder how they are doing this. 

I guess it’s something to do with Xbox one, because there are tons of them for sale at that price. 

2 hours ago, pro5pt0 said:

Yea I wonder how they are doing this. 

I guess it’s something to do with Xbox one, because there are tons of them for sale at that price. 

You just make their account your home Xbox, then you can download all their DLC.

42 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

I'm in a match, right now, with a player who's got a Savini Jason and they're only level 21.

Savini Jason is available at any player level to anyone who has him.