Sign in to follow this  
JF13

Virtual Cabin Mode,thoughts and ideas

Did a search,didn't see anything that had the answers i was looking for.I thought i heard there were secrets to find in the virtual cabin mode...i don't think i found any at all,except the hilarious phone call heard on the walkie-talkie i clicked on it.Other than that,i like it as a museum for Friday The 13th lore,but not liking any of the puzzle-solving/look for secrets stuff that's hidden in there,not really looking for that sort of experiance with this game.I would like a shelf where you could pick up the dvd cases of the movies and read them for the descriptions of the movies,and it's main cast and some movie photos.Maybe a movie poster gallery?Thanks for your time.

4 hours ago, JF13 said:

Did a search,didn't see anything that had the answers i was looking for.I thought i heard there were secrets to find in the virtual cabin mode...i don't think i found any at all,except the hilarious phone call heard on the walkie-talkie i clicked on it.Other than that,i like it as a museum for Friday The 13th lore,but not liking any of the puzzle-solving/look for secrets stuff that's hidden in there,not really looking for that sort of experiance with this game.I would like a shelf where you could pick up the dvd cases of the movies and read them for the descriptions of the movies,and it's main cast and some movie photos.Maybe a movie poster gallery?Thanks for your time.

At this point, you may want to look up a walkthrough. When you are first exploring, look at all of the papers, pamphlets, etc that had the Word of the Week puzzle. Solve the puzzle for that word. Put the highlighted letter in order by Week number. You will get the Word MOTHER. Input that into the password of the computer. It will unlock a new updated Virtual Cabin. Explore from there and solve the puzzles. Some are pretty damned hard. Odd Gentlemen did a fantastic job with this. Seriously amazing! Great ideas and work were put into this from all companies. Honestly, maybe the best experience in the game.

As you progress you will get a lot of Easter eggs and homage to the films. Go through all 3 parts one time.