Sign in to follow this  
Sphen1313

Offline should count towards the final chapter trophy

Playing 1000 matches as Jason is insanely difficult. I've been playing since the game came out, and I haven't even hit 500. With hosts quitting, getting timed out, and just the rarity of being Jason, it is way harder than it should be. That's why playing in offline mode should count towards the final chapter trophy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sphen1313 said:

Playing 1000 matches as Jason is insanely difficult. I've been playing since the game came out, and I haven't even hit 500. With hosts quitting, getting timed out, and just the rarity of being Jason, it is way harder than it should be. That's why playing in offline mode should count towards the final chapter trophy. 

i agree.Since we have an offline mode where we can play as Jason,it would be nice if we can at least get Jason's Badges offline,while still needing to play online for Counselor Badges.

Here is an example of how ridiculous this trophy is in its current state. Yesterday, I played from approximately 10am-7pm. I was only Jason 3 times, and one of those times I timed out so it didn't count. Yes, my preference is set to Jason. At that rate, it would take me about 500 days to get the trophy. That's insane!